Thread: MOTOROLA TRIUMPH completely not working

MOTOROLA TRIUMPH completely not working

Hi, I was using MOTOROLA TRIUMPH from last couple of day but right now it is completely dysfunctional as it is not now even starting up.

Very first when it was working, there was some freezing problem with the phone and which increasingly leads to switch off the phone completely. Is there anybody here having same problem with their phone? Any idea what happened to the phone?

Badly need advice, thanks for any.

Re: MOTOROLA TRIUMPH completely not working

Don’t knows what could be the exact reason here in fact at this point it is quite difficult to predict as well. But still at very first I would say you should try to figure out whether the battery is drained wholly or not. Thus for that you should attach the charger to the phone and charge it fully for once so that the phone will at least start and we can see some other symptoms.

And if suppose the phone is not even getting started then you should make use of another battery but you must have to start the phone or else you’ll not get the exact problem, you can use another charger as well but ensure that another hardware that you are using is also original.

I think there could be some problem with the firmware you have installed in the mobile because as you have mentioned that while the phone was working but at that time also you were having freezing problem. Thus first of all you should try to reset the firmware of your mobile and then see what happens, because this is very first rather very quick fix for the problems regarding the mobile phone or any such smart gadgets.

But if suppose you are still having same problem with the phone then you can proceed with the firmware update.

(NOTE: you should make backup of your important data presented in the SD card before proceeding to any steps or else you may lose all the data from the phone)

try to remove the SD card from your phone and then see what happens whether the phone gets started or not, because some time it happens as the content in the SD card may have some corrupted data which leads to simply not starting up the phone.

Thus remove it and then see what happens. And if suppose you are not getting what could be the problem with which content then you can simply format it. But before that let me tell you as you must have to power up the phone as mentioned by the above user then only you can apply further recommended solution.

why don’t you try to repair the phone from any outside technician? Because it Is better to test the mobile rather than keeping it idle and waiting for the knowing the problem and the solution.

I have done everything but no luck, I think some of the hardware gets damaged in the phone and that’s why it is not even starting.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

I am wondering because you are still waiting for knowing the problem in your phone, because if I would be there to your place I had visited the service center from the day I have started getting problem with the phone. Anyways now at least you know about this thus would like to suggest you that please go to the service center and let them aware about the problem. So that you can have perfect solution for resolving whatever problem is there with your phone.