Thread: Nokia e63 price in Mumbai ?

cool Nokia e63 price in Mumbai ?

Hi,
    I want to buy a new mobile phone, and planning to purchase e51 or e63.

somehow i like e63 mobile phone over all its competitors in market.

can you suggest me what cell phone to buy nokia e63 or some other phone
    I am from mumbai

looking for your suggestions

thanks.
    hardik
    I may b a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Re: Nokia e63 price in Mumbai ?

I have purchased the Nokia e63 phone 1 month ago from mumbai. The store is located in Irla. At that time the cost of the phone was only Rs 7800 with latest firmware. I have got a box piece which included the earphone, manual, data cable. If you are looking for some other phone then my best option is BlackBerry Curve 3G which also has QWERTY keypad. This phone gonna cost you around 11000 to 12000 on retail store. This is only one model which i found as best alternative for Nokia e63.

You can go for Nokia E5. This is the best that I can suggest you. I am using the same. It is having 5 MP camera which is the great part of this phone. I am using this phone from last 4 months and this is running great. You will have to pay around 1500 more for this as compared to Nokia E63 but this phone really worth its price.

E63 has QWERTY keypad, better display and I believe a 3.5mm jack. E51 has a full metal body and available with the leathery casing. As a result E63 is the obvious winner here and besides Nokia stopped making E51.it will bit hard to acquire it now a days. Big screen and QWERTY keypad is always had a benefit over smaller screen in Smartphone if u actually going to use email and documents. I am using E63 I love it so I suggest you should go for Nokia E63

My friend had bought the same, he had bought the one in RS7750/-. Nokia E63, a Smartphone mobile comes with a great list of features. Nokia E63 price is optimal and it is a great buy you must go for it.

i recently purchased nokia e63 . Current price of nokia e63 is 7954rs. This phone has many great feature.Qwerty Keyboard is too good. I suggest you should buy this phone.I love this phone because it got rich application.

as you have said that you are looking for the price of Nokia E63 in mumbai and after reading your reply i have done some research and i came to know that Nokia E63 price in mumbai is Rs 7829.

Searching about this on internet has been giving number of different price so i cant say which one is true, some of them has been saying its for Rs. 7,910 some of them has been saying its for 7,810 so dont know which one is true, but i think that the best suggestion would be to contact the nearest mobile store to get the exact market price.

I think it should be at the most around 7800 RS i dont think it must be more but if you would be bit lucky with it then you can get it bit cheaper too .

Lets hope for the best.

If are not a nokia only fan then you can also buy Micromax Q5fb. It also has same functions, lighter, slimmer and awesome look. You can get this phone in just 2,300 whereas, Nokia E63 will cost you around 7000. Both have same specifications and somewhere Micromax Q5fb is better than E63, for example Q5fb has trackball Navigation, dual sim, dual standby which you cannot find in Nokia E63. So, if you like then I will suggest you to buy Micromax Q5fb. Awesome and cheaper to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Searching about this on internet has been giving number of different price so i cant say which one is true, some of them has been saying its for Rs. 7,910 some of them has been saying its for 7,810
    Well it differs from market to market dude. You will never get the same price every where for a mobile model. Even you can see this change in online stores. I bought it in december 2010 for 9200 INR from Vijay Sales (an electronic store), at the same time few of my friends bought it for 8800/-. Today also it ranges between 7500/- to 8000/-. So dont wish for the exact price here.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdis View Post
    If you are looking for some other phone then my best option is BlackBerry Curve 3G which also has QWERTY keypad. This phone gonna cost you around 11000 to 12000 on retail store. This is only one model which i found as best alternative for Nokia e63.
    If you are looking for a good qwerty mobile, i suggest E63 (best). You get everything here like stylish model, WiFi, 3G, push email, good browsing experience, 2 MP camera, and many many more things. Going for Curve 3G will require you extra Blackberry Service from your network provider that is obviously costly, where you can use your E63 on the normal network services. Also money matters, there is difference in 8000/- and 12000/-. If you talk about it maintenance, its simple/easy as compared to any other brand. If you want you your self can update its firmware, or for major problems you will get Nokia care everywhere. That is not same for other brands.

So go for Nokia E63, search for the best deal, you will get it between 7.5K to 8K.