Thread: 3G is not working in Motorola TRIUMPH

3G is not working in Motorola TRIUMPH

I have activated 3G service for my Motorola TRIUMPH and after that when I tried to use the internet at that time i was not able to use the internet. is there anything wrong with my device or something else is causing this issue. if anyone have any idea regarding this issue then let me know.

Re: 3G is not working in Motorola TRIUMPH

I have gone through your issue and I will suggest you that you should turn off the mobile phone and after that you have to remove the SIM card from your mobile phone and then you have to insert the SIM card again. Now after inserting the SIM card you have to start the mobile phone again and then check whether it makes any difference or not. if that idea does not help you to solve this issue then you have to go to the settings in your Motorola TRIUMPH phone and after that you have to select the Wireless & networks options there. now after selecting the Wireless & networks options you have to select the Mobile networks and then you have to check that whether data is enabled or not. if it is enabled then disable it and restart the phone and then after restarting the phone you have to enable the data again and after that problem will get solved.

Re: 3G is not working in Motorola TRIUMPH

I think by resetting the Motorola TRIUMPH mobile phone you will be able to solve this issue. First reset the mobile phone and after that you have to try to use the internet and then whether it makes any difference or not.