Thread: Unable to remove pre installed games, programs in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Unable to remove pre installed games, programs in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

How do I erase the amusements, systems and so on. at present instated on my Xperia Play phone? I have never had a phone where I had to thing about memory, but the memory (and the absent capacity to instated on the SD card for a lot of programming on Android Market) is altogether irritating and to be legitimate all out blockhead. So I don't require the Chinese console, Fifa is upgraded each year so no require for an out dated form either and so on. I quite would like to root the phone, as I would like to lose the warrantee inasmuch as Sony Ericsson are still supporting the mechanism with overhauls. So I trust its feasible to free up some space, even don't there is generally none in any case.

Re: Unable to remove pre installed games, programs in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Since you need to evacuate any Utilities itself, you are able to uninstall it from the Settings---> Applications---> Manage Applications menu. An additional cool thing about NMU is that from the same popup menu that gives you the choice to uninstall the application, there is likewise a choice to change over the applications that you have downloaded and instated from the Android Market to .apk documents.

Select Apps---> Select Show System. Scroll down to the application you need to uproot. Select and keep down on the application and a popup menu will show up with changing choices. One of the choices is the uninstall alternative. Be deliberate what applications you uninstall.

Following uninstalling the applications, you are able to run over to the settings menu--> Applications---> Manage Applications--> Select the "All" tab----> Scroll down to see if the reference to the application, recreations, and whatnot is gone. Additionally recognize in case your free inward memory has expanded.

The situation with establishing is that you should re-root each and every time you perform the programming upgrades. At the same time I suppose assuming that you are acquainted with the methodology, it will move along at a comfortable pace to finish the establishing of the phone.