Thread: When will Sony Ericsson Xperia Play launch in Philippines?

When will Sony Ericsson Xperia Play launch in Philippines?

So far we just had xperia bend in here as the LATEST phone of SE and I’m holding up for xperia play for so long for it is launched here in Philippines, does SE have ideas to launch Xperia play here? Kindly response and give me explanation to hold up additional quietly. If you don't mind help I’m anxious for Xperia play and I don’t would like to purchase within the web based world. But also SE didn’t combine Philippines for the launch of Xperia play this Q3.

Re: When will Sony Ericsson Xperia Play launch in Philippines?

In the event that there is no plan for launch in your country I could propose obtaining from one of your neighboring nations that supply global warranties with the item.

I’m not positively sure its affirm acquiring from on the net stores as the delivery itself might substantiate risky to devices and there's no living creature to attack but the shipper and you could not contact them a while later in my case, my mother-in-law was simply going to gotten back for a respite that would be why I took the chance to purchase the Play at present from Hong Kong acquired it for 4980 HKD (PhP27, 300). I've had the device for a few months even now and I should be near the first few (if not the precise first) Filipinos who got their active the gadget. SE PH at facebook is so dodgy and cocky. I don't similar to the method they talk and the way they treat their clients. They don't even response concerns and they even blocked me from presenting on their divider or sending them message for no evident create.

I'm from La Union so I consistently visit SM Baguio. SE at SM Baguio stated it will be this July or likely August. I don't know I in addition fear the XPlay will never be launched in the Philippines but there are at present ones at SM Marikina so probably they're discharging it in a moderate way. Idk with SE as the beginning shopper reaction to the XPlay was quite level; they blatantly require a more serious showcasing technique to promote the device.

I actually apprehend that your right about FB SE PH they don’t response my posts also they're updates are so exceptionally late, and this occurrence to SE PH similar to our most recent final month they’re chattering about x8 that is so flipping old alternate nations parting about w/ xperia play and neo and this is why I feel pulverized and jealousy, and now they launch w8 walkman skipping neo and play, that is simply dull I don’t recognize what's their plan.

Sony Ericsson SM Baguio officially stated they will launch the Xperia PLAY and Xperia x10 small scale expert on September 30, 2011. Some private dealers are even now pushing the Xperia PLAY in the Philippines. Think it or not the cost has at present dropped. Its $340 SIM-free on SE's homepage, private merchants offer it for around PhP18-20K.