Thread: MOTOROLA TRIUMPH ring only once while getting incoming call

MOTOROLA TRIUMPH ring only once while getting incoming call

In my MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone I am facing one annoying problem. when I get incoming call at the time some ringtones repeats but some ringtones rings only once. this problem is annoying for me. is this defect in my MOTOROLA TRIUMPH or some settings are wrong which is causing this issue?

Re: MOTOROLA TRIUMPH ring only once while getting incoming call

if the ringtone which you have set in your mobile phone is too long then I think that is the reason why it is not repeating. first thing I will suggest you to set any default ringtone from your mobile phone and after that check whether it repeats while getting incoming call or not.

You have to make sure that you have not selected Digital Phone, Ding, or Mildly Alarming because I was also getting the same problem with my device also and I have noticed that if I select the Digital Phone, Ding, or Mildly Alarming tones at that times my mobile phone rings only once but with others it was working fine. first you have to select the menu and after that you have to select the sound setting. Now after selecting the sound setting you have to choose Phone Ringtone and then you have to check whether none of the above mentioned ringtone does not get selected. if you are getting the same problem after that then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem resetting your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH device.

you have to take the backup of all the data like SMS and contacts and other important things and after taking the backup you have to reset the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH and after resetting the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH you have to check whether your problem get solved.

If you want to reset the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone you have do this steps. First open the main menu in your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH phone and after that you have to select the setting. now after selecting the setting you have to select the privacy option and after selecting the privacy option you have to select the Factory data reset and then you have to tap on the Reset Phone and then select the Erase Everything.

After trying so many different ringtones also I was getting the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by resetting the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone and after resetting the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH phone also I get the same issue. is there anything wrong with my MOTOROLA TRIUMPH something else is causing this problem Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

dkbose Guest

It looks like problem is with your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH software and according to me you should update your mobile phone software and after that your problem will get solved. try this solution and afetr that let me know what the result is.

I will recommend you to instead of updating the software in your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone you should give your mobile phone to the Motorola service center and after that you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and after that whey will give you proper solution.