Thread: Help needed with Motorola TRIUMPH drivers installation on windows 7 x64

Help needed with Motorola TRIUMPH drivers installation on windows 7 x64

I have downloaded the Motorola 5.2.0 Driver with MotoHelper from the internet and after that I have installed in my computer and after that when I connect my mobile with my computer at that time my computer doesn’t recognize my mobile phone. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Help needed with Motorola TRIUMPH drivers installation on windows 7 x64

I think the drivers which you have installed in your computer is correct but you need to check the several thing may be causing this problem.

First you have to check whether you have connected your mobile phone properly with the USB port or not.

Are you using the data cable which comes with the mobile phone or you are using any other data cable? if you are using ay other cable then don’t use that use only original data cable

have you tried to connect your Mobile phone with the different USB port in your computer. I am telling you this because many times by changing the USB port also this kind of problem can get solved.

if you have checked above things and after that also if you are having the same issue then you have to connect your mobile phone with different computer and after that you have check whether your mobile phone gets connected or not. if you mobile gets connected successfully then problem is with your computer only.

I will suggest you to uninstall the drivers which you have installed for the Motorola TRIUMPH and after that you have to delete the temporary files and then you have to install the Motorola TRIUMPH drivers again and then check whetehr it makes any difference or not.

I have tried different USB post and am using original Data cable which comes with my mobile phone. now after that when I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers then also I get the same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the UASB drivers bit after that also I get the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

according to me you have to download the drivers from HERE and after that install it in your system after uninstalling the old drivers and then your problem will get solved.