Thread: How to do video chat using front facing camera in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

How to do video chat using front facing camera in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

from last some days I using MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone and I was going though the features of my mobile phone. I have tried all the features in my mobile phone and this mobile phone is very nice but I would like to do the video chat in my mobile phone as this device is having front facing camera. is there any one who have done video chat in device then let me know how to do video chat using front facing camera in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH.

Re: How to do video chat using front facing camera in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

As far as I know Skype video chat only allows a handful of devices at the time. I will suggest you to download the Skype from the internet for your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH device and after that you have to transfer the Skype to your mobile phone and then you have to go to the file manager in your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH and after that you have to select the SD card. Now you have to select the folder where you have paste the Skype installation file. Now tap on the installation file and it will install the Skype in your mobile phone. Now after installing the Skype you have to open the Skype and then you have to try to do the video call and then see what the result is.

You can also find the QIK application in the android market which will also allows you to do video chat. I am not sure about the QIK application but you can try that also.

Well I normally use to do the video chat by using Tango application. it is a very nice application and I am not facing any issues while chatting from this application I think you should also try this application.

After reading your post I have downloaded the Skype in my mobile phone and after that when I have tried to install the Skype in my mobile phone at that time I get error. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

If anyone having the same problem and have any solution then let me know.

I think there might be something wrong with the installation file of the Skype in your mobile phone and that is why you are facing this problem. I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by downloading the Skype installation file from the official site of the Skype and after that you have to install that in your mobile phone. I think after that you will not get any error after that.

I have downloaded the Skype from its official site and afetr downloading that I have installed it in my mobile phone and at the time of the instillation I didn’t get any issue. now I am able to do the Video chat. thank you for helping me. I rally appreciate your help.

yes you can use your webcam on skype or oovoo or qik /and it works very well i just found it out today / so yes the webcam works well

I want to know whether it is possible to do video chatting through mobile phones / tablet pc in India.Which coneection 2g or 3 g I have to use video chatting(yahoo , gtalk) etc I am asking for videochatting not videocalling.which applications do i need to install in my mobile i am using HTC window phone.Is this work on single camera phone or do i need to use dual camera phone/tab pc
    which mobiles phone / Tablet PC brands support video chattting
    pl mention price and brand and model name too in India

My second query is that can i use window mobile as web cam.Pl tell in details.

As per the brands, every brand/mobile or tablet that supports video calling will surely support video chatting as well because they have the front camera. Still i will recommend Android devices first. Next, you can use apps like skype mobile for video chatting but you can do this only with the skype users. For gmail and yahoo (not sure) you can use FRING. Its a mobile application that allows you to video chat on mobile devices with 3G or Wifi only.