Thread: Help- Need to revert keyboard to original layout on Sony Ericsson Xperia play

Help- Need to revert keyboard to original layout on Sony Ericsson Xperia play

I buy this Sony Ericsson Xperia play mobile phone and now my problem is that I wish to go back to old ways keyboard to original layout. This keyboard Stuck on Chinese input. I don’t know how I do this task and hence I need the best solution to solve this problem. I also need to fix the 3g network issue on this mobile phone. Thanks in advance for any type of suggestions.

Re: Help- Need to revert keyboard to original layout on Sony Ericsson Xperia play

If you want to do this task then definitely you need to use an keyboard setting process here. This keyboard setting is help to you for solving your complicated problem. for doing this task first open the setting menu and then choose the keyboard setting menu on it. There is an language changing option present. You need to select the English as your keyboard language. Using this English you can then solve this problem.

Re: Help- Need to revert keyboard to original layout on Sony Ericsson Xperia play

This is the problem that can be gives the problem when the user has to be makes some unnecessary changes on your mobile phone. For solving this problem you definitely need the common solution. In that solution use the common reset the setting of this mobile phone. then try this process and see what happen onto it.

dkbose Guest

Keyboard is the most important part of the mobile phone and using this you can enter message in particular language. There is an option present on your mobile phone setting menu. You need to use this language setting options. Then this will be help to you for solving your problem. then try this and see what happen onto it.

I also faced the similar problem on this mobile phone. The design of the keyboard is "Spanish-ISO". Whether import into everyday language, the keys do not match correctly. Hence I decided to change the language of this mobile phone keyboard. Then I follow the above mentioned process. That is I use this option present on the setting menu. This helps to me for solving keyboard problem.

If you and your keyboard are not hitting off, then perhaps it is time to consider remapping the keyboard. For doing this task on the mobile phone does not perform without using the expert help. Then I must say that use this process. This will be help to you for solving your complicated problem. try this and check that problem is arriving or not.

If you facing problem with the 3G technology then the reset setting of the mobile phone also helpful to do this process. in that you need to use an proper process that mentioned on the manual of this smartphone. It works for set configuration in proper manner and check the overall functions work well or not.

For solving this 3G technology connectivity problem you need to use the Settings>Sony Ericsson> Connectivity>USB Connection Mode path. This is the way that works to fix this 3G problem in correct manner. Using this process, you can make connection in correct manner. Then in response you can able to solve your problem. then try this and see what happen onto it. For more information contact the official site expert and get more information related to this issue.