Thread: No landscape mode in Home screen and App menu on Sony Ericsson Xperia play

No landscape mode in Home screen and App menu on Sony Ericsson Xperia play

I buy this Sony Ericsson Xperia play smartphone and when I try to play some video game on it then I realized that some bugs present on it. This is the few are as No landscape mode in Home screen and App menu. I hope that menu user has already solved such problem. Then help me and share your experience about it. This will be solving your problem. Thanks.

Re: No landscape mode in Home screen and App menu on Sony Ericsson Xperia play

You can need to use an proper upgrade task on this mobile phone. This is the task that works to solve your problem. if you have any problem with your upgrade process, then take the help of the manual. This is the very simple process. in that process you need to first go to the setting menu and then hit the about menu option. It shows you the facility to perform such upgrade task in online manner. After finishing this process, you found that your problem is solved in complete manner.

There is no need to do this task. You have the facility on your mobile phone. In that you can set the configuration of this mobile phone to the default state. Then you can able to solve your problem. the factory reset option of the setting menu help you for solving this troubles in simplest and quickest manner.

I also faced some problem on this mobile phone. This is the problem that related to this landscape mode issue. Then after reading some articles I decided to use an proper below mentioned process. you need to update to the latest firmware, either check with PC Companion or Update Service. The online facility solves your problem.

The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play aims to combine the power of an Android. It is the first phone in recent years that has the proper hardware controls. The Android Market helps to you for directly access the number of features and facility on it. The update process works to solve your problem. Android Market has capability to download and then install the latest application onto this mobile phone. then in result, you can access the landscape mode on your mobile phone.

I have already faced this problem and then I use your valuable reply. Now the battery of the mobile phone has not working. Hence I need help to solve this query. Is there anyone have to solve this problem?

By departing to this update, we forever propose two things: seem at the battery to entirely charge up the device and the upgrade will use the wireless Internet connection and not as the detach device between updating this post on copies process. Observe phone and then in Android security, attempt to build a backup of your, contacts, application settings, messages, and the whole thing you can. If something goes wrong, this small step can save many headaches.

Yes, this update with the backup process works to save the previous setting. Then in response you can able to solve your mobile phone problem. you can found that this backup will help to you for backup the important data as well as setting. Then you would use this backup in the future process. This is specially helps to you for long term basis.

dkbose Guest

If you facing any problem with your mobile phone battery then it is necessary to either replace this battery. You can do this by simply unplug this battery and then insert new or another compatible battery onto it. This solves your problem.

This changing battery of the mobile phone have always work when user try to solve this battery problem. Using this process you understand that whether problem is in mobile battery or mobile phone. Then use this technique and if possibly then solve use this for removing battery problem.

If you faced any problem with this mobile phone, then use either service center help. You can also use the official site expert suggestion to do this task. This helps to you for solving your problem. the manual of the mobile phone help to you for providing the trouble shooting guidance on your mobile phone.