Thread: Haptic feedback missing from Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Haptic feedback missing from Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

I have just purchased the Xperia play. At first I have started texting and while texting I have observed that there was no feedback. Went toward message settings and it was previously checked. What can I do and how can I get this one?

Re: Haptic feedback missing from Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

The haptic experience was compared to other devices, simply called as Hi-Fi. Thus, the vibrations come into play over many times more realistic. Even in normal Android apps is the haptic feedback significantly enhance the overall experience. Listen, for example, have produced a steady click when scrolling through which one can orient themselves very well. Of immersion, there is unfortunately no concrete plans, a unit of the technology, equip, but with a little luck, a few phone manufacturers jump on this train. Us tingle at the thought of it already in the fingertips.

Anyone who has used Windows Mobile for long enough will know that this OS is not exactly the paradigm of flow, and although not normally applications run slow, the system interface does have some latency always makes us think sometimes the typical "well I pressed this button?" or "why the screen does not respond to my keystrokes?". Many people think that is a problem of lack of sensitivity of the touch screen, because when you click again, the phone itself that reacts. But no, it is a combination of slow response coupled with lack of feedback

After installation of the correct apk you must have a check mark next to the new keyboard in "Settings" - make "keyboard", where you can set them up to you even after your needs... You need the version of "High resolution version (Froyo/2.2)", as described there,

Haptic feedback is a great thing. The phone vibrates when you press a key on a touch-screen keyboard or by ramming the car racing game with an opponent. Previously, these responses are not very versatile. Immersion, the company wants to change that. With a simple software update, each element of the Android interface provides a haptic feedback, the wholehearted commitment.

I do not think this is simply to stop the vibration motor, not exactly 35ms because of the tension and therefore just get too shaky times 40ms or so, and thus the creak results You can test if you use e.g. any app where you can adjust vibration length, the longer the more the vibration Kartz.

With a simple software update could the functionality of smartphones is significantly increased. Immersion has for this purpose, the developer platform motif created so that other applications also benefit from the increased functionality. As a result, the previously used and somewhat boring sums to be extended a further 150 responses. Click on everything from the brief hum and clack conceivable.