Thread: Distorted widgets after using Gallery and Camera in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

Distorted widgets after using Gallery and Camera in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

Some days before I have purchased MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone. this mobile phone is very nice with lots of cool features. In my MOTOROLA TRIUMPH I have noticed one problem. Whenever I use gallery or camera after that I get Distorted widgets which is very annoying problem for me. if anyone have solution regarding this problem then please help me.

Re: Distorted widgets after using Gallery and Camera in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

as you have said that after using the gallery or camera you are getting distorted widgets in your mobile phone and I will first suggest you to check whether you are getting this problem with the any particular widgets or this problem is coming with every widgets in your mobile phone. I am telling you this because if the problem is coming with any particular widget only then problem is with your widget only and you need to uninstall that widgets from your mobile phone and after uninstalling that widget from your mobile phone you have to download it again and then you have to install it in your device and after that you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

if the problem is coming with all the widgets in your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone then I think there is nothing wrong with the widgets but something wrong with your mobile phone. if you need any more help then let me know.

Are you using default theme or you are using any other theme in your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone? if you are using any other theme in your mobile phone then I will suggest you to apply the default theme and after that check whether you get the same problem or not.

dkbose Guest

I was also facing the same problem with the Weather / Clock widget and after that I thought the problem is with the widget so removed the widget from my mobile phone and after removing the widget I have downloaded the widget again and then I have installed it in my mobile phone again. now after installing the widget again my problem get solved.

I think you should also try the same solution and after that problem will get solved.

If after trying above solution also same problem is coming then I will suggest you to reset your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone and after resetting the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone you have to check whether problem get solved or not. I think after resetting the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile you will not face the same issue.

Before you do restore factory stetting in your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH phone you have to take the back up of all your data. I am telling you this because resetting the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH will erase all the data from your mobile phone. Once you done with the backup of the data from your phone you have to proceed with the phone reset.

To reset the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH you have to follow these steps.

• Press and hold the power key and two volume keys
    • Continue to hold all 3 keys until you see the an exclamation point and android robot icon on your mobile screen
    • Press the HOME button to display the
    • Sailing with the volume keys
    • Select Wipe data / factory reset
    • Use the BACK button to select
    • Scroll down to erase all data of the Self
    • Use the BACK button to select
    • Select Restart the system now

after trying this you have to check whether problem gets solved or not.

I have checked other widgets also and I am facing same problem with other widgets also in my MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone. I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH and reinstalling the widgets but still situation is the same.

now please tell me how to fix this issue?

if problem still remains after trying several tricks then I think problem is with your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH software or something else causing this issue and you need to contact the Motorola service center and you have to ask for the solution in Motorola service center and after that your problem will gets solved.

I have referred your above reply and after referring that I have visited Motorola service center and there I have discussed about the problem which I am facing in my MOTOROLA TRIUMPH and after that they have checked my mobile phone and then they have solved this issue. now all the things are working like a charm. thanks for the help.