Thread: WIFI is not working in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

WIFI is not working in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

In my wireless internet connection at my home and I am using Belkin G Wireless router and I am facing problem while connecting my MOTOROLA TRIUMPH with my wireless connection. Whenever I turn on the WIFI in my device and after that try to connect with my home network at that time it shows Authenticating and after that it gets disconnect. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

Re: WIFI is not working in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

you have said that in it shows authenticating and after that it gets disconnected and that is why I will first suggest you that you have to makes sure that you have inserted the password correctly or not. Because sometimes if the password is not entered correctly then at that time also this type of problem can take place.

Have you checked your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone connecting with other WIFI network? If you have not checked your device connecting with other WIFI network then I will suggest you to first connect your Device with other WIFI network and after connecting with other WIFI network you have to see whether your mobile phone gets connected properly or not. if your mobile phone gets connected with other network and you are facing problem with your home network only then I think problem is with some setting only and if you get the same problem with other network also then I think problem is with your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH device. First check this things so you can identify the exact problem which you are facing in your mobile phone.

If you want any more help then let me know.

I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by trying this solution. First you have to go to the WIFI setting in your mobile phone and then you have to delete all the saved network from your mobile phone and after deleting the saved network you have to restart the mobile phone. Now after restarting the device you have to try to connect your mobile phone with your home network and then see what the difference is.

I think you should try to solve this issue by resetting the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH mobile phone and after that your problem will get solved. Before you reset the device take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone.

I have first tried to confirm the password of the WIFI and it was correct and after that I have deleted all the saved network from my mobile phone and then I have restart the mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone I have tried to connect at that time I get the same issue. When I connect my mobile phone with different network at that time I don’t face the same problem. Now please tell me what could be the problem with my device?

Any help will be appreciated.

it looks like problem is with your router and I will suggest you that you should first check your all the router related setting and also discontent the router completely and after disconnecting the router completely you have to connect all the things again and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

if you get the same problem after that then you should reset your router by pressing the reset button which is behind your router and after pressing the reset button your router will get rest and after that try to connect your MOTOROLA TRIUMPH again after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

Well resetting the router has done the trick. after looking at your post I have reset my Belkin G Wireless router and after resetting the router my problem gets solved. I really appreciate your help.