Thread: information about kindle fire like Bluetooth, sd card reader ,CM7.

information about kindle fire like Bluetooth, sd card reader ,CM7.

can anybody knows the kindle fire features like Bluetooth, sd card reader, CM7.?There are any other choices hooking up a microphone? There are other ways to transfer video and photos without a computer from my digital camera? There is any chance for installation of CM7?

Re: information about kindle fire like Bluetooth, sd card reader ,CM7.

No option for Bluetooth in kindle fire. I assume the headphone jack works as a headset jack like some android tablets but it is possible. There are no memory development, but other part of upgrade the USB jack may be USB-Host well-suited and able to retrieve data off of USB drives and USB~SD/MicroSD adapters. The Kindle Fire is extra able to hardware-wise than the Nook Color. It is a lot quicker dual-core CPU to start. I other determination, CM7 shouldn’t be required, but only time will tell if it can be installed. In the Fire There may not be any place services, which would build Maps and Earth a bit useless. I believe they'll side-load onto the Fire however.

In kindle fire I search and gaining the information about the kindle fire feauters like Optional 3G or 4G, SDHC/SDXC card reader GPS, Extra battery, Bluetooth ,Cameras contains both front and rear facing. But this type of cameras is very cheap, the hardware price less than $12. And It's a very bad because Amazon didn't include them. Develop it so the Fire could slip into it like a cover, totaling possibly a further two to three inches to the length. I would be willing to pay as much as $149 for amazing like this.

I signify if you're spending the spare you may aswell just go for a entirely featured tablet. The KF lacks features you declare to drive the cost down, putting them in and rising the cost would make this "just one more tablet"