Thread: Unable to Signing Up through Android Market on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Unable to Signing Up through Android Market on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Two month before I buy this Sony Ericsson Xperia Play mobile phone and the way specifications and applications installed onto this smartphone. Now the problem is that I wont able to signing up new Gmail account using the android market. I hope that many user has already faced the similar features. Then help me to solve this sign up problem. Thanks.

Re: Unable to Signing Up through Android Market on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Normally, you only have to change your Internet connection method. If you are using 3G, in that case, you need to change it to the Wi-Fi and vice versa. This changing the internet connection method might able work and in response you can able to solve your complicated problem.

If you faced this problem because of the data connection, then yes you need to reestablish this data connection. This data connection works to establish the data connection. Then in result, the smartphone has to be capable to make an correct connection with internet and then you can sign up your Gmail account.

The other option, and almost certainly, the first time you turn the phone is not registered or log on to Google. For some reason, if not to do so in the first start will not work again. To my understanding, the only way to solve the hard-reset the phone and do it again. You will lose all data / config, but it be supposed to not obtain much time to reorder. I had to do this in mine.

I have a related difficulty as you, my cell phone indicated me that because of the unstable connection I want able to make any activity on this tablet pc. Therefore it cannot connect with me on the market. However, all mail and web browsing works great. Hence try to use this features and it solve our problem.

Can you verify you have a data connection? Try to open Internet from the Applications screen. Can you navigate to different websites like Google? If yes, then you have a data connection and the likely answer is that the points iphone on that link. If you do not have a data connection and you cannot surf the Internet, then you need to call your customer support provider, in this case, and tell them you do not have a data connection. To guide you through the steps to get a data connection.

For solving these complicated problems I suggest try to do Factory reset your mobile phone. Then open Setting menu and hit the Privacy option. The next is to be select Factory data reset option. It helps to you for remove your mobile phone memory completely. This process has not affected to the SD Card. Before doing this process you need to check you do a backup process onto this cell phone. This will be work to remove any existing problem onto your mobile phone.

If you have problem with this sign up process, then I suggest you to first uninstall sim card onto it. Then after some time, again reinsert the SIM card onto proper position. This process, works and in response it helps a lot for solving your signing up problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem. in that case, whenever I try to sign up Gmail account using android market, it gives problem. Initially I don’t know how this happen but later on I try to do this same sim card reinstallation process. After finishing this process, I was able to solve such problematic issue.

This problem could also been solved using the proper cache memory removed process. you need to use this and then in response you can able to solve this complicated problem. try this and then reboot your mobile phone. After finishing this process, you need to check this task. I hope that you got correct solution over this problem.

This could be also happens and one of the reason behind this is that the internet speed over this mobile connection is might be very slow at that time. In that situation you need to take the help of the ISP. The ISP expert helps to you for solving your problem. try this and check the actual problem with this mobile phone.