Thread: No tone sound from Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

No tone sound from Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Mobile phone doesn’t ring otherwise set of tone while texts come in to any further extent. I press on the volume key and the whole thing stays calm, the volume bar currently says incoming call volume meant for a few reason as well. It’s not in silent mode any. I don’t know what occurred otherwise how to repair it.

Re: No tone sound from Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

For appeal, it plays the song in mediascape, during playback it is the menu button (the left one of the three key not touch the phone) and is defined as a ringtone. For SMS, it first connects the phone to the PC. It goes on the map phone, then in the media folder and then paste your notification and you sound sms it. It will be visible in the list of ringtones on the phone. So, simply select it from the phone. For calls, ringtones add your music folder after you open Mediascape, you find your song you had read and after you press the left key with the little square and you get set as ringtone.

From your phone, then on the Market, download "Jamendo Player", which will offer a huge selection of downloadable tracks after listening to music that others will not also download "Ringdroid" which will allow you to cut a few seconds of any song, the guitar riff that will make a single ring of hell. Abuse without moderation. The beginning of the MAO on Android. You will have a phone that really suits you

I'm finding the net a lot of discussion about this problem, without being able to find a solution. I wanted to just see if this behavior is linked to abnormal or specific to Android phones. You just have to try to select a custom ring tone associated with a number, get to make two phone calls, one with a phone in standby and active phone with another. And 'that the appeal launch

You can of course also the standard SMS app to change the ringtone. Just press Menu and select the ringtone below.

Android everything goes via the memory card even if it is possible to install ringtones on the internal memory of the device. This last point under the hack and need to "root" the terminal , we will give you in this tutorial than the conventional method even if it poses a small problem when using the device daily. Indeed when the terminal connects to a computer to copy files onto the memory card, this storage space is "dismantled" the system so that if we call you at that time, the system is unable to play the tone that you chose on the same card. A small problem not really blocking because if your device is connected to your computer is that normally you are not too far from him.

I think that it's just that the phone had a little shock, the memory card where the sound files are recorded (if personalized ringer) was a little off, you just remove the card and hand it in general. At the same times dust inside the mobile phone by removing the sim card and everything..

I'm for the "problem" tinkered a script that I copied the ringtones from the SD to internal memory and kills all the other formerly a floor ring tones - so I'm just the ones I will actually have. When I play back the android the unchanged system I run out of the open recovery, (import OC Memhack, Busybox, rooting, etc.) in addition to the usual changes