Thread: Amazon Kindle Fire second version could be out in a few days

Amazon Kindle Fire second version could be out in a few days

I used this Amazon Kindle Fire tablet pc that works well but now I want to buy another device that would be similar to this tablet pc. Yesterday, I read article that mention about this tablets second version is to be available within few days. I hope that some user have already knowledge about this issue. Then please help me to understand that whether this second version is being really come or not. Anything related to this would be appreciated.

Re: Amazon Kindle Fire second version could be out in a few days

The Amazon Kindle tablet is lastly going to be announced yesterday, probable to go on sale by November. For those who have not heard of the Kindle Tablet is a model based on the RIM playbook. The second generation Kindle tablet known as the Kindle Fire expected to be by the first quarter of 2012. The release of the Kindle Fire tab was already planned, but the V1 product delays have also affected the Amazon Kindle with the release cycle. Hence if you want this official second version then definitely you need to wait some more days. I am sure that you got the correct second version of this tablet pc.

Re: Amazon Kindle Fire second version could be out in a few days

If you want to trust run out and buy that tablet Amazon Kindle Fire announced tomorrow. By now most tech news readers know that Amazon’s announcing their new Kindle tablet. Apparently, the fire first Kindle has been delayed, while the second generation model has always been scheduled for Q1 2012, so the launch of such a short time later. That was always the plan, but delays v1 product have messed up the release cycle of Amazon.