Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play SIM card not connecting to network

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play SIM card not connecting to network

MY Xperia play is now rooted as well as unlocked, as well as it appears to not work through t-mobile. "No service preferred network (t-mobile) engaged". For this reason I have attempted doing resets, but still there is no use at all. Everytime it is saying me that your SIM card does not permit a connection toward this network.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play SIM card not connecting to network

To a T-Mobile sim to work in a (car) phone must support at least dual band (900 + 1800 MHz). T-Mobile uses the 1800 frequency. Most likely in your case, only single band (900 MHz) are supported. So that means only SIM cards from Vodafone and KPN network it works. You can check the best in the manual car phone.

If someone else is thinking about doing like me and buy a G1, go ahead. The first thing you will need is an unlock code for the SIM (SIM unlock code). There are several ways to achieve this, ideally it should give you T-mobile because they are giving past 3 months (I think also if you take more than 3 months you get it). As I have not been able to achieve by this route, I opted for the alternative that exists today, pay for an unlock code

Look again to see if what was written but not for Unlocked on T-Mobile in the item description on eBay. If you have overlooked this, you have to live with it now. If that's not standing there, you should contact the seller again to her feet, because that is an essential property, which in this case would certainly have been buying decision.

T-Mobile has not really taken into account. Service is currently quite slow indeed. In my opinion a shame because I am right at t-mobile because I'm always nice service they have habituated. I had sent a complaint about the blockade at my new subscription money to the first x months in terms of calling and abroad. Despite the fact that I have another two years subscription they have. When I came back very well from my "vacation" they decided me to provide feedback on this complaint.