Thread: difference between Kindle Fire and RIM Playbook.

difference between Kindle Fire and RIM Playbook.

what are the differences in kindle fire and RIM playbook? Are they same device or they rebranded with different applications? Thank you in advance.

Re: difference between Kindle Fire and RIM Playbook.

The actual fact is the tablet is the fundamental commodities. The all have same design and also the same internal similar machines and nearly all utilize the similar applications. There some difference is them like what services they provide and how much developers are willing to develop the device for customers.

The truth is, the kindle fire and RIM playbook are not the similar internal parts. No camera which is HDMI and also no camera in front and back. Also have the less contain memory. They not put the 4g radio. The cost difference for kindle fire and RIM are almost $199 vs. $499. Amazon has missing plenty of material out. The tablets of Amazon are designing very well and also providing a powerful entry which useful for extract the Amazon price system also maintain that and also attract the customer to product.

I think android is most powerful or well-organized and controllable (real time) system. I trust android more than kindle fire. And qnx is inside by RIM.

You can purchase it for $298 at staples, someone tell me it’s almost $248 at wall mart. So I’m exciting to see if QNX version 2 will support application of android. I know the RIM hasn’t release the version 4g at the presence. They provide only Wi-Fi system. They used the connection depending on bridge mode like blackberries connections.

Has zero to do neither with how comparable they seem, nor about intelligent getting lives-simply several backup to maintain by Ryan Block that Quanta, who complete the Playbook, used the Playbook as a template for the Amazon tablet to fast-track the design. It is a motivating footnote that’s why there is no reason to get abusive about it.