Thread: kindle fire supported comics are coming soon

kindle fire supported comics are coming soon

I want to discus about kindle fire comics. Anyone have any idea about that? I think I’ve been waiting for this for a while; I kind of supposed comics would be presented for it soon.

Re: kindle fire supported comics are coming soon

Exactly, these are Kindle version however. Non digital comics. That's a most big transaction for comic readers that I think. It is Digitalized edition of TPBs. It looks like DC is hire them put the cost too as the two up for pre-order are $9.99. This is a most fine deal as while TPB of comics are more often than not reasonably priced; digital comics are $1.98-$2.98 for 25-33 pages of resources. Even if you minute opening over each page and you're competed within about 21 minutes. I've been waiting for this for a while; I'm not touched with comics and that’s why I don’t go for digital comic stores.

That’s the reason for how all digital comics are work regrettably and also they make use of a comics reader. At presence there is no level for digital comics, you're usually locked into wherever you purchase them from. This is not a problem for most that would just band the DRM product , but you can't right to use them since they are either read from a tablet where the Applications won't permit for allowed the file transfer or from the web they where are read from a peoples. The example of Marvel is the most awful breakers of law that’s why they refuse to hold up Android company , they support only the iOS and Chrome applications over the company , and they won't permit you to merge and game.

The recent situation for comics are most bad because of there availability and there supported applications. Like Japanese comics which is called as manga they are unavailable applications on ipad also iphones or ipod devices. Tey supported like many of the text format like pdf , mobi, epub . many of the devise supported that type of applications also. That’s not same as if they making the brand new format applications for comics. Consider or suppose if you purchase manga and you have no backup for that its really sucks.

That’s the I won’t purchase the comics from market. Even they have good selection of comics. Expectantly if they create the comics for the kindle of fire, and also others comics who is permutable for access the pdf book as the same type as text book. I want to buy this all selection in $9.99, consider the spider man comics is one of the title greatest comics have some problems at $1.99 a part of comic study.

Officially there are three types of factories standards which are CBR, CBZ, and CB7 they are standard with fame in that arrange. They provide the various formats to support the comics for peoples. In market there are most of the comics available in this format which is both free and license copies consist of gold and slver memberships. That’s why the DRM missing the format like this and also the maintenance from most of the vendors. If vendors like eBooks provide the digital music in 2005 approximately nut in 1997 to 1998 mp3 is a free version because the people ripped then share to each other via napster and other media. Because of that reason they recognize it and that’s why the people can buy comics which are CBR\CBZ from dc or marvel.

The CB7,CBZ and CBR are those format which is not in tough standards. Mostly, they're just image files which are mainly file JPEG format and file PNG format consist of the special GIF stored in WINRAR,WIN ZIP and 7-zip applications files in that order. They provide no options for metadata. Also had some problems related to the page order . that’s why they wants some tactic for resolve this problems. If you just check out the manga Japanese comics then you niticed that they don’t really could do with the latest standards because the existing formats work nicely like pdf or mobi.

If you want to buy the digital comics because the most of the real comics are now $2.99 and on the lowest end and some which is on $3.99 per but they have problem behind them. They distributed in table system that’s why the user don’t take so much time minimum 2 minutes for offending file names.

I have put off purchase a tablet because of the screen features. I like my kindle fire 3. But I presume it will be perfect for novels which is design for graphics. I'm going to attempt to pass the time for that and observe what the 10" is like, but now I will perhaps get one.