Thread: MOTOROLA TRIUMPH: Speaker need to Repair.

MOTOROLA TRIUMPH: Speaker need to Repair.

Recently I have bought the new MOTOROLA TRIUMPH, and after one day I get that the speakers are not working while I am making the call. I came to know this thing when I was making the call to my father, at that time I see that the speaker made a noise and sort of "blew" up, after that I am sure that this is get damaged and after that when I tried with the calling, I seen that the speaker is making he ear painful noises and I was not able to talk using this phone. For that I can only made the call when the speaker mode is on. So I came here to know that si the\ere any way to repaint phone or I need to contact with the Motorola care to replace the phones speakers.

Re: MOTOROLA TRIUMPH: Speaker need to Repair.

I think that Virgin Mobile is handling the Warranty exchanges. I can say that they are very fast in the activity and also they are much faster comparing with the other. I am telling this because fro there I get the replace in the only three days and I get that all the problem have get resolve. And in your cause I will suggest you that try to contact with that and also I am sure that they will really help you in this cause. and also don’t worry about the warranty period. So here I think that your computer is under the warranty period. So they will replace your speaker free of cost. And also your can visit to their website at there you will get the online Troubleshooter, which will help you to resolve your problem. Try with contacting them and then report me back over here.

I was also having some problem related with the same phone for that I directly contacted with the customer care and they helped me a lot to resolve my problem, so here In your cause also I ill suggest you to try to contact with the customer service and I am sure that they will really help you in this cause. try with that and if you get any problem then reply me back here.

Ok, I get what you are saying. You are suggesting me to contact with the Motorola customer care, but here let me tell you all that I have also contacted with them but here they are taking so munch of the time for the repairing the phone and for that I am not happy. I want to know that except this option anyone have any other suggestion for that. If yes then please suggest me back for replacing the speakers on the phone. Else for that reason I need to replace the entire phone? And also thanks for suggesting me about the service center.