Thread: Multitouch feature for Kindle Fire Tablet

Multitouch feature for Kindle Fire Tablet

I have seen the new Kindle Fire Tablet advertisement in one of the links, so I have decided to get that tablet but I don’t have the information of the Multitouch feature for this Tablet, I have searched for the various link to get that answer but not able to get the accurate answer for this device feature so if you guys have any of the information about the Multitouch feature then please do the reply.

Re: Multitouch feature for Kindle Fire Tablet

According to me these tablets have the feature for the two point Multitouch, however it is not present in all the devices that means that this feature is not common to all. And multitouch feature is seen in the some games where multiple points of contact are supported for control.

Even I also searched for this feature but I have found that this feature is under the testing process by the Fire before becoming available. However even I have also heard about the Two multiple touch features in this devices. However the touch pads is quite interesting that it is more attractive and have the several features that can make the various support to the user.

There are the certain application and the Games which required more than two points of contact on the screen. But very much of the multimedia is perfect for this Tablet. There is the surety that whatever the feature for the display is provided by the Kindle Fire Tablet, that much is enough to play the media files, videos etc. the displaying feature is well develop and also the Kindle Fire added the additional latest feature of using ‘In Plane Switching’ technology. There is the extra-wide viewing angle which is perfect for sharing your screen with others. There are basically two touch multitouch is presented in this feature.

There are the 7" vibrant color Touchscreen that delivers 16 million colors in high resolution which help to provide the advanced display for the Movies, magazines etc. and also there is the advance feature for using the latest technology to use the IPS (in-plane switching) technology. And also there multitouching application is well available for this kind of tab that it is totally bug free.

Amazon has released the new Kindle models with the Kindle Touch Feature with the addition of the Touch Screen Display as well as the built-in Wi-Fi. And the advantage of the Kindle Touch is that it requires no software or drivers or any extra package to download the Content. And this is also more than enough to get the advantage of this Kindle Touch feature.

There are the Sponsored Screensavers which is directly getting from the Kindle Touch. You can save your personal screen saver and the style, type of the sponsored screensavers you'd like to see. There is the simple to use Touchscreen is available along with the audio and built-in Wi-Fi. The display is made up of most advanced E Ink display which is now in the Multi-touch. With a very good new sleek design.

The display and the Touch Screen I have observed in this model are as follow
    • There is lots of navigation icons are present in the Touchscreen to make it simple to use for Turn pages, search, shop books and take notes quickly and easily.
    • There are the display features that allow the users to get the output visible in the Bright Sunlight.
    • There is the Contrast, lots of advanced E Ink touchscreen which provide the functionality to get the real effect for reading the real paper.