Thread: Which one is better Motorola Electrify or Samsung Galaxy II Phone?

Which one is better Motorola Electrify or Samsung Galaxy II Phone?

Hey all friends, I am thinking to take the new phone and I have decided to make the choice between the Motorola Electrify or Samsung Galaxy II Phone. But here I am little bit confused that which one is better and which one should I take for my use. I have seen the features and specification of both the phones and here still I am thinking that which one I should take for me. So came here to get some important suggestion for me that which one I should get. Please anyone suggest me about these phones and also tell me that which one should I take?

Re: Which one is better Motorola Electrify or Samsung Galaxy II Phone?

According to me Motorola Electrify looks very great phone. I am telling you this thing because I ma having this new phone, so I will only suggest you to take the Motorola Electrify only. But I can also see that there are so many other people who are thinking that the Samsung Galaxy II is better than the Motorola Electrify, and they are also using that phone. Os I think that it is now totally up to you that which one you should take for your use.

I will say that I like both the phones because both are very good and have the much faster processor to perform the operation. And I think that if the prices of both phones are same then I will go for the Samsung Galaxy II only. Because, fro the starting I am using the Samsung phones and I am very happy with them. And also I think that there are so many variations in the Samsung phones so you can easily make the choice over there. But I don’t want the variation in the keyboard. And for that reason if you will ask to me then I will only suggest you for the galaxy II only. I a switching from the Blackberry to the Android platform, and here I will be very happy to know that any features of the galaxy 2 have and the same feature Electrify will not have. But here I will say that the choice is yours so you can go with the any one of them.

Thanks friends for discussing on my topic. I was thinking to get the phone out of these two phones but here after reading the post here I came to know that both phones are very good and I can get anyone of them. So I have decided to take the Samsung Galaxy II. Thanks again for suggesting me about the phone.