Thread: How to play Motorola Electrify recorded video on the Computer?

How to play Motorola Electrify recorded video on the Computer?

I came here to know that is here anyone have some idea that how to play the video which is recorded by the Motorola Electrify phone in the computer? I have tried with this but when I copy that all video at tat time I see that this is not playing In my computer. Can anyone know about its format and any converter that will help me to convert that video to the playable format to my Pc? I also this problem was not with my old phone.

Re: How to play Motorola Electrify recorded video on the Computer?

Hey I have some usefull information about you. And that is while recording the video using the Motorola Electrify, make sure that this records all the video in the HD format and for playing those all videos in the computer you will need the HD player, so here you have tqwo option that is you can use the HD plyer for playing that videos or elase you can also try to use anyconver that will help you to convert the video format to the required format. And now its totally up to you that in what wa you would like to use that video. Try with anny one suggestion and I am sure that ti will help a lot in your cause.

Hey thanks for suggesting me about this. but still I am getting some confushed with the above reply and for that reason I will request you to suggest me in the clear way. And also if you suggesting me for the for the any converter then please tell me the name of that converter.

Before taking the video, I will suggest you to check for the setting and in the setting you will get the data encryption setting, turn it off. And after that again tale the video and play it on the computer, I am sure that at this time the video will played on your system. If it not then try with the other player in your system and then report here about the problem. But here I am sure that after turning it off your will get5 the proper video format which is playable In the computer system.

Hey all, thanks for the response for my problem. And after following the suggestion came to know that I have only transferred photos using the share feature nitthe videos, for that reason only I was getting this problem. And also th4 video files are two large over here to share directly to the web. And after that I came to know that I was able to use the share function to move videos to a folder in Dropbox. And also I came to know that They were unencrypted in the process and then aftr that only I can edit them without having any type of the problem. But here thanks for suggesting me in the above post.

Recently I have bought the new Motorola Electrify. And I am very happy to have such type of the phone. The camera quality is very nice and also I love watching the video recorded by this phone. But when I am trying to store that video on my computer at that time I see that the videos are not playing with the default player of the windows, for playing the videos I read the post here and do as directed and finally I get that all the videos are not playing the computer. I came here back for saying thanks for suggesting the such a helpful steps for me.