Thread: Pre ordered a Kindle Fire tablet

Pre ordered a Kindle Fire tablet

Now I want to share this news with you all about the same. I am very much excited that I have finally pre ordered a kindle fire tablet and I am very much excited as if when its going to come in the market. That’s what I am hoping for and hence I do think that it will come up as soon as possible that’s what I am hoping for. Anyways I want to look at some of the reactions from you all on this so do start commenting on this gys I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Pre ordered a Kindle Fire tablet

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    Now I want to share this news with you all about the same. I am very much excited that I have finally pre ordered a kindle fire tablet and I am very much excited as if when its going to come in the market. That’s what I am hoping for and hence I do think that it will come up as soon as possible that’s what I am hoping for. Anyways I want to look at some of the reactions from you all on this so do start commenting on this gys I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.
    Ok that’s a great news that you shared here even I want to get one it would be better if you can give me the link from where you had ordered.

That will be better for me. Since I am not getting the appropriate link from where I can pre order it. I am sure that you will reply to the question that I have asked here. so do start replying here on the same. I am waiting for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Algonkin View Post
    Ok that’s a great news that you shared here even I want to get one it would be better if you can give me the link from where you had ordered.

That will be better for me. Since I am not getting the appropriate link from where I can pre order it. I am sure that you will reply to the question that I have asked here. so do start replying here on the same. I am waiting for the reply.
    Yes surely I would like to help you with this one as well, now here is the link , you can order it from there. Anything else that you want to know then do let me know as soon as possible on the same.

A small question that I have in my mind about the tablet and I would like to confirm this with you all. so what I am asking is that does it have only 8GB internal memory and no SD card support? So is that true I don’t knowhow much truth is there in it but this is what I am getting to hear from some of my friends about this. so that’s why I am asking this question with you all. so an you all please respond to me on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawiza View Post
    A small question that I have in my mind about the tablet and I would like to confirm this with you all. so what I am asking is that does it have only 8GB internal memory and no SD card support? So is that true I don’t knowhow much truth is there in it but this is what I am getting to hear from some of my friends about this. so that’s why I am asking this question with you all. so an you all please respond to me on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    Yes you have heard absolutely right. The independence of booting from the SD card has given the ability to jail break in many of the tablets. So that’s why amazon has taken a smart move on not allowing the tablets to have the SD card support at all. I think that’s a great move taken by the amazon people on the issue. instead they are having the cloud support for the same where 8GB is not enough then you can store it with the help of amazon cloud computing as well. So that’s what you can do as well. Personally speaking I feel 8 GB is a lot of memory and I don’t think so there should be any additional memory for the tablets. 8GB is quite sufficient that’s what I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois View Post
    Yes surely I would like to help you with this one as well, now here is the link , you can order it from there. Anything else that you want to know then do let me know as soon as possible on the same.
    Ok thanks for giving me that link indeed a great piece of work from your side. It definitely helped me a lot so thanks a lot for the same. appreciate yur work. Plus I am getting to hear a lot about the kindle fire tablet tahts a great thing in itself.