Thread: iPhone 4 vs. iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 vs. iPhone 4S

Hello friends, I want to know what the difference between the two iPhone is, I am having the iPhone 4 and want to know that what is the difference is there in the phone and also able to know that which is the extra thing are been added to the new phone. So I want to know about it and also want to know about the new phone, can you people tell me about it and also give me some of the suggestion or advice which the best phone to use and also he suggestion which you people provide will help me to have a look on it. Thank you.

Re: iPhone 4 vs. iPhone 4S

The phone is having the same but some of the extra features are been added to the phone, but according to the size of the phone it is the same as it is. So nothing new is been added to the phone.

The phone is having some of the new features, as I was surfing the internet and found that the features of the phone is been discussed on the same forum and also you can have a read on it and then you will be able to get the proper information about the new features which are been added to the phone, so you can go over “here”. As you will read it you will come across with the new features which are been added to the new phone and also you will be able to know the difference of the new phone and the older phone which you are using it.

You can search on the internet and you will be able to get the answer in the phone and also you will be able to get the choice to select the phone and also you will be able to select.

You can search on the internet and also you will be able to get the details about it and also you will be able information about the information about the phone, the phone information on the internet and also you will be able to get it. So you will be able to get the information about the phone, so you better information about the phone and also you will get some about phone, so you better check it.