Thread: is it possible to take notes on the Kindle Touch?

is it possible to take notes on the Kindle Touch?

HI, I am planning to have either kindle, kindle touch or the kindle touch 3G for myself. And as a occupation I am a student yet, thus want the one through which I can take noted while been on lecture.

And that’s exactly my question is, as is it possible to take notes on the Kindle Touch? I have tried to search about this but didn’t got proper solution rather no such clear IDEA about the same.

Re: is it possible to take notes on the Kindle Touch?

I am also not sure but the thing that I came to know from its product description was like it has a virtual keyboard, so it might be possible that we may take notes as well through the device.

I doubt that you can penetrate notes on a virtual keyboard fast sufficient to maintain up with a lecturer. Plus, every time you desire to insert a note to a book or document, you have to choose adding a note in the menu. There is most likely a boundary on the size of each note, and I would not advise trying to insert everything pertaining to a lecture in one note.

There will be an onscreen keyboard. It will be fairly decent but as I mentioned probably not good enough to takes notes during lectures thus you really should be looking at a laptop or a Tablet.

I would say you can simply make use of another tablet rather any such device because it is not necessary to have kindle device for the same.

Because as the extent to I know there is a kindle application as well through which we can read the book on the device, and for that we don’t have to buy the kindle device. In fact this application rather software is available for the PC as well.

Thus my recommendation is quite different to have another tablet.

hey thanks for the suggestion, and really I was not aware about the fact mentioned by the above user and its quite nice to here.

Ok if I concern any tablet so which one would be better to have?

As far as tablets are concern, there are too many tablet that you can have for yourself and I would not even suggest you any particular tablet rather I would like to recommend you that you should try to go through tablet buying guide so that you can have idea about the newer tablet and as there would be so many listed so among them you can compare any with the one you want.

And that would far better option.