Thread: where can i buy Acer Iconia A501 3G?

where can i buy Acer Iconia A501 3G?

Hi, I am about to buy a newer tablet for myself and when I was searching about the same I came to know about the Acer ICONIA A501 3G and really I like the model I have mentioned.

But the only thing that I am confused about is like from where can I get this model? I mean to say, though I can simply contact the Acer but still is there any way through which I can get it by paying quite lesser amount than the MRP!

Because I have heard that together with festival we could get exciting offers as well. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: where can i buy Acer Iconia A501 3G?

That’s quite good as you are about to buy the mobile but still as far as I know you’ll get the device at its decided price from company only. Because the thing is like if you buy it from any shop it includes many taxes as well and it will surely cost you more than its Maximum retail price.

And off course at this moment the better option would be to order it from the company itself.

I am agree with the above user as the better deal would be with the company itself, but still if you are about to buy It from any other source then also its ok. If suppose you have very good relationship with the shopkeeper you about to buy from then you may get the device by paying its original amount.

And if suppose you are about to order the device from internet so that would be also good option but that will too include delivery charges and some extra taxes. But as mentioned by the above user I would like to suggest you that you should try to get the from the company only.

By the way which model you are about to buy, a 16 GB one or 32 GB?

Because I have heard that, 32 GB comes with a $100 gift voucher from Acer. I am not sure about this but still you can ask them about the same.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, when I seen your suggestion personally visited the showrooms and different gadget store as well, and I came to know about huge price difference.

But don’t know why the price difference varies this way, is it because of their own profits?