Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2011

Unable to play Ringtones on Verizon G'zOne

When I try to power on Verizon G'zOne device, the device can make several types of problem. one of the important problem on this mobile is that whenever I try to play Ringtones then it can?t be played on the smartphone. I used the to get the ringtones and any other audio files. Any help to solve this problem would be appreciating.
Old 05-10-2011

Re: Unable to play Ringtones on Verizon G'zOne

This DJToneXpress is a desktop application that allows you to make your own ringtones from your audio files. Sometimes it could be possible that the application can?t be capable to properly download the ringtones. In such situation we need to use another way that works to get such ringtones. If this work then it will be solve your problem.
Old 05-10-2011

DJ ToneXpress is an Ringtone Creator creates cell phone ringtones from audio files. Sometimes it could be possible that this application can?t properly do this task. We need to use an specific technique to do such task. Mainly the ringtones not work and it happen because of the application won?t able to convert these audio files into appropriate format. In this case, you need to use such different software. This helps to solve your problem.
Old 05-10-2011

I think this is not the application problem. this is the problem of the mobile. You need to check that play other different extension based ringtones on this smartphone. If anyone can give any problem, crisis happen on this mobile phone. In such cases, you need to use the reset task. The factory restores option of the mobile phone gives facility to avoid such problem. try this and see what happen onto it.
Old 05-10-2011

I also faced the similar type of problem on my mobile phone. Then I try to use this restore setting task. My phones ask me the verification code for restoring options. Then I use the simple 12345 code. Finally it works to reset the setting of this mobile phone. Then this will be work to play the ringtones in well manner.
Old 05-10-2011

Before doing any thing I must say that check the file format. If it is wrong then only such happens. Hence I must suggest to you that do this thing and use this file format checking task, you can be found the problem behind this issue.
Old 05-10-2011

You need to check the specification of this mobile phone. If this mobile phone support this file format of the ringtones, then only you can able to play such file format based ringtones. Try this checking and see what happen.
Old 05-10-2011

You can also take the help of the manual of this mobile phone for understanding the real problem behind this issue. If this problem is not solvable then I have one solution. This might be possible that the problem is in firmware. In that case, this firmware upgrades task work to solve this problem.
Old 05-10-2011
dkbose

I also think that this firmware upgrade process work to solve this issue. The basic thinking behind this issue is that if we try to play or run certain application then this application run if the system capable to do this. Here if the firmware is capable to run these tones, then only you can able to run this ringtones. Hence I also think that the firmware upgrade task solve this problem.
Old 05-10-2011

If such firmware upgrades not works then reinstall this firmware. This problem surely solved. For more information you can contact the official site expert. They help to solve our problem. Also you need to use the trouble shooting section of this mobile phone manual for this process.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,