Thread: Tips and tricks for Motorola electrify android 2.3.4

Tips and tricks for Motorola electrify android 2.3.4

I am using the Motorola electrify smartphone which I bought yesterday since I am new to the android phone now I want to know what are the tips and tricks of the android if I want to search on google by voice and text and what should I do if I want to know share photos on my PC and I have heard that the the battery life of the Motorola electrify is very poor so how can I extend my battery life.

dkbose Guest

Re: Tips and tricks for Motorola electrify android 2.3.4

I think it is not much tough to know about this type of the questions but you can do this . I think the google voice is a voicemail service which will avail the service for the searching information on your phone and on the web using Google Search. Just you have to do is that You can search the web by speaking with Voice Search. What you have to do is just click on the voice search and you can search it whatever you want. And for the photos just connect your phone cable or activate the Bluetooth and connect to the pc and just share with it.

Re: Tips and tricks for Motorola electrify android 2.3.4

Actually the Motorola electrify has really poor battery life so now if you want to extend your battery life then you have just follow few steps select shorter backlight duration , lower down your brightness , turn bluetooth and wifi turn off , charge your battery when completely emptied and charge it full complete battery. Use your original adapter to charge the battery this steps you follow and you can have your battery life more extended.