Thread: Custom Rom with Acer Iconia A501

Custom Rom with Acer Iconia A501

Yesterday, I buy Acer Iconia A501 tablet pc and after reading so many articles about this issue, I understand some concepts of this tablet. Now the problem is that I want to get the working 3G and for doing this task custom Rom help a lot. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciating.

Re: Custom Rom with Acer Iconia A501

Custom rom for Acer Iconia 501 has 3G support. It does this task using the inbuilt sim card port! This sim card port has to be capable to provide the way that can be suitable for accessing the 3G network and also handle all the necessary data saving transaction using this custom Rom. The custom roms are a load better then the standard rom. Hence this custom ROM is really helpful to do this process.

AT&T has announced it will begin selling the Acer Iconia Tab A501 as promised. it would be a “4G” device, but AT&T confirmed this means HSPA+. A custom ROM is a fully standalone version of the OS, including the kernel. This custom ROM has to be providing controlling facility that works to handle this 3G connections. Hence if you want to handle this 3G network then definitely you need to use this custom Rom.

Some roms are based on the new a501 3.2 update that just came out. Hence if your tablet pc can’t support this type of OS then you need to use this update strategy for solving your complicated problem. Try this and see what happen onto it. This update policy has to be providing the better connection to solve any type of connectivity problem.

Hey guys thanks for the support and nice to see the replies was expecting bit more help but its fine because i have got some concepts clear by you guys and now i am looking up with it and so nice replies from you guys thanks for it once again but still if you guys have some idea about it then please support me and help me out i am still looking out for the best comment please comment more if you have anything.