Thread: AC Adaptor for Acer Iconia a501

AC Adaptor for Acer Iconia a501

I have started using the Acer Iconia a501. Yesterday I had to go to the other town due to work purpose and I carried my TAB with me. While returning from there I have forgotten my AC Adaptor of this tab in that hotel room. I don’t have time to get a new one now and the battery power is shrinking now. Can anyone tell what output voltage/current on the AC adaptor so that I can use any alternative AC ADAPTOR?

Re: AC Adaptor for Acer Iconia a501

If you are looking for a replacement there are quite a few options either from the Acer or from any third party manufacturer. The one good alternative is Acer 18 Watt AC Adapter Replacement intended for Acer Travel Pack ICONIA A500, A501

Yes the 18 watts adapter seems to be perfect choice now but I don’t think that using the third party adapter is good for this tablet. Whatever the need, you must use the branded Acer adapters. With the official Acer charger you can have your Iconia Tab A100, A500 or A501 provide power directly. If you lost your original charger, like an additional copy on hand or you frequently travel across the world, are you with the Acer Travel Adapter US / EU / UK Iconia W500 is the right place.

That's what I did when first plugging in the power supply even thought of. If I had known that before, then just a bed with several outlets would come into question. The A501 is really very good, ok not exactly a lightweight, but otherwise a really great device. The laughing is really the power supply to the MEGA extremely long cable.

You might have been looking for an adapter but I have different thing in my mind and that is all about the one more power source to the TAB. An additional power supply offers the advantage of independence, if you often want to take in a certain place in the ICONIA operation. Upgrade your Acer Tablet ICONIA with various options. Especially in stationary applications such as home or work a second AC adapter or docking station is ideal for the ACER ICONIA recharge.