Thread: Acer Iconia Tab A501: how to remove icons.

Acer Iconia Tab A501: how to remove icons.

My father gave me present on my birthday before two days. And it was Acer Iconia Tab A501. I love to use this tablet. But here I want to know something related with this tablet. And my question is, how can I remove the icons from the display? For that I have also tried with the pressing and holding the icons but it gives the only drag option at that time. But I want to know the option that will help me to drag the icons off the page. How to do this? is anyone is using this tablet and know that how to do this thing? And it also says me while the update to turn on Wi-Fi, but here after turning it on it still says that to turn the Wi-Fi on. How to resolve that?

Re: Acer Iconia Tab A501: how to remove icons.

I have the suggestion for this problem. For removing the icons in the display, first try to hold the icon which you want to remove from the desktop. And after few second options will appear over here to remove the icons. So you can easily drag the icons over there. This will remove the icons from there, but don’t worry; it will not uninstall the application. And if after few times you want to get back that icon then you can also check the trash, it will have that item. Try with that and I am sure that it will help you to remove the icons from the display

Thanks for suggesting me about how can I remove the icons from the display. Now I can easily do this thing. But I am still having that Wi-Fi problem which I have mention on my post. So can you please suggest me on that also?

Ok, I have resolve this type of the Wi-Fi problem. For that I will suggest you to, click on the Wi-Fi symbol which is there on the right corner of the desktop. This will help you to make sure that the Wi-Fi is active and it is connected with the network. And if this is not connected then visit to the setting and then reconnect it. Try with this and see will surely help in your Wi-Fi connection.

Yes, I know that thing which you are suggesting me to make sure that Wi-Fi is turned off or on, but here I not have his problem related with the power problem, the problem is that when I am trying with update at that time type I am sure that the Wi-Fi is on, but when I click to the update at that time it says to turn on the Wi-Fi. What can I do now, here the problem is not related with the Wi-Fi is turned on or Off the problem is related with the update only. And also thanks for suggesting me that thing.