Thread: Micro-sd slot in Kindle Fire Tablet.

Micro-sd slot in Kindle Fire Tablet.

I have purchased the Kindle Fire iPad this week, however there is the internal storage present for storing the data, but I want to add some external storage to my iPad but not have that much of information about what kind of the external storage is supported by this Tab or there is any of the Micro-sd slot present in this or not. So if you guys have any of the information then please does the reply.

Re: Micro-sd slot in Kindle Fire Tablet.

These devices don’t have that much of storage space. However I have not seen any kind of the SD card slot in this kind of the devices. Since I have found that these is lack due to the avoidance of the hacking chances for the data they have stored on the Cloud. But however there is no need to use the SD Card since they provide the feature of cloud computing to store the data of the user.

The cache is the best storage according to me. Since Amazon is trying to store each and every thing on the cloud therefore there is no need to add these slot to the device since it become the useless slot if the user for this tab start string there data to the cloud provided by the Amazon. So whenever someone need any of the information this information is received by the cloud and get store as a cache memory for the device that is not permanent store on this Tab and can be replaced for the other file request.

There is no need for the SD or any external storage for the Amazon Kindle Fire iPad, since already have some internal storage and the additional data are automatically get store on the Cloud. But the demerit is that only Amazon products get store in the cloud. And second thing is that the processor is impressive since they have the feature for ripping out some of the Things. And also I have seen that the problems arise while using the e-readers. Or the alternate option to overcome for the storage issue you can install the Cyanogen and you are capable for loading some of the data there and that is much then enough to store. And it is the fact that it doesn’t have the optional SD card slots.

Although I have observed that the Kindle Fire is best for its feature and for the nice price. But however it is important for some of the people to use the Micro-sd card. But according to me they have to provide that option since it’s become the extra feature for the iPad.

There is the required space for the storage is provided by the Amazon since there is no need to store the information for about terabytes of video and music on this tablet. Since I was using for my tablet for mostly 8 GB of the space and that is much more enough to store the data and the rest of the information or the file is stored on the Cloud. I wish that if there are some kind of storage is available then it’s OK else there is not that much of necessary to have this for the tab.

Most of the people want to store the backup on the SD cards that’s why they required that feature but our data is automatically store on the Cloud so there is no need to have this feature for keeping the Back up for the data in some kind of SD Card or Memory card. Since whatever we need we get from the Cloud only since it have and also keep the track of the data store by your i-Pad.