Thread: Unable to make phone calls and no bars on iPhone 4

Unable to make phone calls and no bars on iPhone 4

I buy this iPhone 4 and now the problem is that when I try to use an activated data plan, then it gives problem with this connection. In this situation I am not able to regularly make phone calls. Also the iPhone 4 shows no bars onto it. Some time, it worked but most of the time I faced this problem. any help to solve this problem will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to make phone calls and no bars on iPhone 4

You can simply use the mostly popular technique to solve this problem. in that technique try to reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button. This process helps to you for removing your complicated problem.

I have already tried this solution but it can’t work. Can you give me another solution? I must wait for your valuable reply.

dkbose Guest

If you try this reset the iPhone option then try to check Airplane Mode is turned off in your iPhone 4. To turn off Airplane Mode, first you need to hit Settings menu and then click on Airplane Mode. Airplane mode disables the wireless features of iPhone. When Airplane mode is enabled, all iPhone radios should be disabled and hence this type of problem arrives onto your iPhone 4. After turn off this mode I might be think that your problem is completely solved.

Make sure the top left corner of iPhone 4 shows that confirm you have a strong signal. This signal shows onto the bars format. If you have any problem then I assumed that you have your own data plan. Then check this data plan. If you want to solve this problem, and then yes this type of process solve your problem.

I must say that this is a firmware problem. few days, before I try to make calls on my iPhone 4 then it gives similar kind of problem. When I check the firmware, it also gives another problem. Then I decided to reset the setting of this iPhone 4. I try this using Factory Reset option of the Setting menu and finally I had successes to solve this problem. You can also try this and check whether this is solved or not. I Hope you got correct solution.

iPhone will display the Wi-Fi or one of the cellular data network icons to the right of your carrier name. If you have not find such options, then I suggest to you for check setting of the wifi, 3G connections and other GPRS connection. I hope after finishing this setting your got the correct result onto this iPhone 4. In such condition, turn off Wi-Fi can make an effect to remove such problems.

There is one natural solution that must work in this situation. In this process, you need to open Settings option and then click on General. Then it shows you Reset choice. You need to scroll down and hit Reset Network Settings. This will set your iPhone 4 all setting to the default state. Then try this and see what happen onto it.

Reposition SIM card might be effective in this case, this type of problem has to be need some unnecessary actions. I mean to say that you can just try to first un insert this sim card and then again insert it into correct slot. This process had to be specially work when the sim card are not in the correct position. Few times, because of hitting iPhone this sim card has to be moved from its original position to other. This position has not comfortable to make regular calls. Hence such trouble arrives on the phone calls.

You can simply try to change the location and check the network on this iPhone 4. Changing network phone position will be work most of the time for removing this problem.

Did you also try to back up your data and set up as a new device, without using the backup. If you still faced this kind of problem then I suggest to you for contact the service provider of the sim card and make sure that network have no problem with this iPhone 4. The expert has much knowledge to solve this problem. try this and see what happen onto it.