Thread: Apple iPhone 3GS: GPS not working on iOS 4.3

Apple iPhone 3GS: GPS not working on iOS 4.3

Recently I have upgraded my Apple iPhone with the iOS 4.3 but after that I am facing problem with the GPS. When I am using the Google MAPS at that time it helps me to find the location, but it not help while I am driving my car. For that I have to update it but still it have to continue with the same to not work properly. I am currently running on the iOS 4.3.1 and still having the same problem. I am not sure here that it cause this thing but let me tell you that modem firmware is 05.16.02. can anyone suggest me in this cause? Please suggest me.

Re: Apple iPhone 3GS: GPS not working on iOS 4.3

I was also having the same problem. And for resolving that problem I get the suggestion, after following with that suggestion I get it back working again. So here in your cause also I would like to sugge4st you the same suggestion. For resolving that myou will need to upgrade to the iOS 4.3.2 and after the upgrade, if you again face the same problem then try to switch on and off. I am sure that this will help a lot in your cause.

Ok, I followed your suggestion. I upgraded to the iOS 4.3.2, and after that I came to know that I am having the same problem. Please suggest me anyother idea which will help in my cause. And also thanks for trying in my cause.

After few days I would like to inform you that I see the change in my Apple iPhone 3GS. And the change was that it starts working well, now I can easily find the navigation and maps while driving also. So here can anyone suggest me that why it suddenly get start working fine. And why it start getting the improvement in the GPS signal? Please suggest me the reason for that if you have.

This look like very frustrating to me because I am also having the same problem. And this was working fine before few months. And for resolving that I have also tried with the so many of the suggestion on the several sites. But none of them worked in my cause. Now I have decided to contact with the Apple care for that. And I think that this kis caused by the upgrade only. So can I try with downgrading the firmware. If yes then please suggest me steps how to downgrade the firmware.

Yes, I also agree with that this is caused by the upgrade only. So for that if you want to resolve that problem then surely you will need for the downgrade that iOS .4.3.2 to the previous version 4.3.1. And I am sure that it will works fine on that. I am very sure about this because you are saying that before the upgrade it was working so, after the downgrade to the previous version it also works. Try with the downgrade and see if it helps in your cause. And also if you don’t have any type of the idea for the downgrade then you can also contact with the Apple care for the downgrading your iOS. Take their help to resolve your problem.

I personally experience about it and must say that this is the problem that has to be solved using the simple upgrade iOS firmware technique. Sometimes such firmware upgrade is to be necessary and this firmware upgrade is to be gives the benefits that has to be worked to solve such complicated problem. Try this and see what happen on your Apple iPhone.