Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2011

Playing games for 10 minutes makes iphone 4 heated up

I have recently bought an apple iphone 4 for myself. I like playing games on my iphone 4. From past few days I am noticing that my iphone 4 is heating up when I play any for game for about 10 minutes. This is really very annoying. I don?t know why it is happening. I think that there is some problem with my phone 4. I don?t want that this issue should be big. Well honestly speaking I never thought that apple will have this. Any suggestions regarding this would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Is anybody facing this problem?
Old 03-10-2011

Re: Playing games for 10 minutes makes iphone 4 heated up

Well I would say that this is not a big issue. It is quite normal for any electronic device to get heated up. There is operating system and memory in iphone 4 so obviously some load or kind of things will make the battery pr system hot. I would say that you should not worry much. I also have an iphone 4 and even my iphone gets heated up after playing games for 20 minutes. While playing my right side of the phone gets heated up. I can say one thing that you can try as you are a bit conscious and worried, you can try a reset by pressing the home and sleep button till you will see the apple logo. It will take some seconds and you won?t lose any data.
Old 04-10-2011

Re: Playing games for 10 minutes makes iphone 4 heated up

I think there is some problem with your processor. I don?t think that game should make the iphone 4 get heated up in just 10 minutes. Generally it is normal but still I would say that contact the customer support and ask them for solution. Let the apple people know about the issue and they will guide you on the following. I hope your iphone 4 is in warranty period because this will benefit you a lot. If there is some problem with your iphone 4 then they might replace it or give you another one.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,