Thread: Permanently deleted Apps from the iTunes are still showing in the purchased list.

Permanently deleted Apps from the iTunes are still showing in the purchased list.

I am using Apple iPhone from the last few days and here I came to know solution about my problem. I want to know that why permanently deleted Apps from the iTunes are still showing in the purchased list, with including the download option, and how can I get clear with it? Help please.

Re: Permanently deleted Apps from the iTunes are still showing in the purchased list.

Ok, but here let me tell you that you can’t do this thing right now. And if you try with that then the delete feature of all Apps will appears on the final version, because you are having the beta version.

Re: Permanently deleted Apps from the iTunes are still showing in the purchased list.

Fine, here can you please suggest me that how can I delete the permanent deleted items from the purchase list also? And yes, after trying with the suggestion if it not worked in my cause then I surely tell to the apple for this. and I will keep in mind that it is still beta.

I don’t think so that this is beta. Because I was also having the same problem and when I opened the App store at that time I see that feature is there, and let me tell you that, I have never signed for the beta testing because I don’t want to do the beta test. I want to permanently delete this from the list because I don t want them.

In your cause if you are having acute privacy issues arising from this, then I will suggest you the following fix for resolving that:
    • If anyone else know your Apple ID password then try to change it.
    • And also try to log out from the all other devices which are having the access to your Apple account.
    • And then again using the new Apple ID password, try to remove them from the list.

Try with this, and hope that this will help I your cause.

But i also would like to inform you that this is the beta. And also Apple determines it as beta because they are the developer, not you. And here if they are saying that this is beta version then it will beta.

I think that you have to manually opt out of it, I am telling you this thing because beta for iTunes in the Cloud was automatically turned on. And I have the suggestion to how to do this. and the suggestion are that, go to apple store in your phone or iPod, and after that visit to the bottom of the page and there click on the view my account. After that you will need to verifying your password, after verification, scroll down and there is a section for iTunes in the Cloud beta, from that selection you can select to remove your device. And I am sure that this will help in your cause.

In the cloud, you have the feature to look at your previous purchases on the iTunes. This all will be there as the downloaded history and I think thart that there are no any way to delete them in the purchase list as mention on the previous posts. For that you will nee to delete the entire purchase history not any one item from it. For that you will need to follow the instruction which are there in the previous post.

I think that this thing makes sense, but here in my cause I can’t see any of the option in the my iPhone to opt out. I am only having the following in the iTunes in the Cloud beta, which are as:
    • Enabling the automatic downloads.
    • iTunes Newsletters.

What to do now?

Hey all, thanks a lot for helping me in this cause. Before that I have tried so many times for that but never got the proper suggestion, now I have tried with that and got the suggestion for deleting the items from the purchased list. Thanks for that, before that I have also tired with the so many of the other suggestion from the so many of the sites, but none of them worked for me. The suggestion which is here only works, so here I suggest to the user who have this type of the problem, should try with this suggestion and this will really helps you a lot.