Thread: Apple iPhone 4: screen becoming Unresponsive.

Apple iPhone 4: screen becoming Unresponsive.

From the last few two days I am using the iphone 4. And form the first day only I am having the problem with this phone and the problem are related with the screen only. And the problem is that my iPhones screen becoming unresponsive. Not all the times it happens to me, but even in one day it happens like my screen freeze up and the touchscreen will be un-responsive. And when I checked the manual butons of the phone then I can see that they are still working at that time. For resolving that I have also tried with the re-setting the phone, but it not happens to me. Any idea in this cause? If you have then please report me back over here.

Re: Apple iPhone 4: screen becoming Unresponsive.

After reading your post, here I can say that it is caused by the hardware problem. So you will need to contact with the Apple care for resolving this problem. They will help in your cause if there will be the hardware problem.

I also experience the same thing. But in my cause, when I am paying the game I see that the screen freezes so many times, and also I am suffering from the battery problem. For resolving this all problem I have also send this thing to the Apple care, in the hope that they will help me, but they told me that your iPhone is in the good condition. Here in this cause I think that they don’t want to replace it. Can anyone help me in this cause?

I reported over here because I am also having this type of the problem. And also I have the battery problem with the iPhone. For that I have downloaded the applixcation which is known as System Activity Monitor which helped me a little bit. so you can also try with that and hope that this will also help in your cause.

One week ago I got my new Apple iPhone, and now I am having the problem related with this phone. And in my cause the problem is that when I am trying to receive the call at that time the screen get freezes and I not able to give the answer for that call. And due to the same reason I also can’t turn it off. Help me also please.

Yes, I also agree that this is thr common problem with the Apple iPhone. Because I am also having the so many similar problem related with this phone from the last few months. And the related problem are like, sometimes when call comes at that time the screen get freezes and I can’t able to answer that call and for that I need to hit the power button to turn off the phone, which is very irritating to me. And also one more problem is that when I switch the menu and when I touch any of the icon at that time I can see that they are appearing like they get touched but nothing happens, I keep on touching them but this all of no use for me. For that I have to switch off the phone again. And today I have decided to wait till it get start working again on itself and after 5 minutes I see that all things are working. So I have not tried with the restoring and reloading everything yet. So I your cause I will suggest you to do the reset of the Apple iPhone or you can also wait till it start working again itself.

After coming here I came to know that there are so many users of the Apple iPhone 4 which are getting so many problems related with this phone. And I also having the related problem as the people having over here. In my cause I have the problem as, when I finished with the call then I cant end the call using the touchscreen. And also sometime when the call comes then screen get freezes and I was not able to answer the call at that time. Now I have decided to do the hard reset on that and I hope that it will help to resolve my all problems.

To resolve the problem I take my iPhone to the Apple store and they do the diagnostics on my phone. And after that they told me that all thing are not working good there is need for doing reset with the phone. They told me the reason for that was my iOS was get corrupted and here we need to do the complete restore. So for that I left my phone over here and here I would like to say that I am not sure that it will help me or not but I have some hope with them.

In my cause, I can say that when I get that my iPhones screen is not working then at that tyme I tried with the pressing the power button and I get that it start working again. This happens to me so many times. So here I can say that you can also resolve this by pressing the power button and this might also works in your cause also. If not then you can proceed with the reset for your phone.

Thanks for that, but here I want to say you that, I have already tried with pressing the power button when screen get freezes, but nothing happens at that time. When t get freezes at that time the only solution will be to restart my phone. And after restart all things worked fine, but again after few minutes same thing happens and again I have to restart the phone. I doesn’t know that why this is working fine when you press the power button but this not worked in my cause. But thanks for telling me about that.