Thread: Some Apps of Apple iPhone will not sync with the Apple Macbook, Need help.

Some Apps of Apple iPhone will not sync with the Apple Macbook, Need help.

I am having Apple iPhone and I am getting some problem related with this. And the problem is related with the sync with the Apple Macbook. When I am trying to sync my iPhone to my Apple Macbook, then some of the Apps are not sync with this. While sync it says that your computer is not authorized and then it provides the instruction for the authorize. And when I am trying with that instruction at that time it gives the message that this computer have already authorized. And it also says that one of the Apps is the Dictionary. Anyone have the idea related with this problem. If yes then please suggest me for this.

Re: Some Apps of Apple iPhone will not sync with the Apple Macbook, Need help.

Yes, if you have authorized your computer to play your iTunes Store purchases, nbut still if you can not play them then at that time the iTunes will always keep you for prompting to authorize. If you are having this problem then try with the following suggestion:

• If you are authorizing then try to Authorize your purchases from an administrator account.
    • And also Authorize with using the correct account name.
    • Turn Off User Account Controls
    • And after this all, Remove the SC Info folder

Ok, I see the steps but here let me tell you, I am the Administrator so step one will not help me. And I have also authorizing using the correct account name. I have already turned off all User Account Controls. But please tell me what SC file folder is and how it will affect in this cause? Please suggest me any more suggestion about this.

Here, I am also having the same problem and also I have tried with the above suggestion, but they are not sync with the Apple Macbook. Here can anyone tell me that apps that are not syncing, can I purchase them from the different iTunes account? If yes then can I use this other account on my Apple Macbook computer? If not then will you have any other suggestion related with this?

No friend, I am having only one iTunes account. Thanks for your suggestion. Here I am having one more question related with t5hat and that is the Apps which are not Sync with the Apple Macbook via the iTunes but are they works on the iPohne?

I according to me, they all should sync but here this message means that the app that does not match the purchased apps in your library and in your purchased account. For this I have other way for the purchasing the apps from the iTunes. For this follow the steps as:
    • Go into iTunes on your computer
    • And there on the right login and click on your purchases.
    • And also make sure that item which are not syncing are listed there

Yes, I followed with the steps but I didn’t see the list of the apps which are not syncing. Here I am having the number of the songs but it doesn't sort songs from apps. So please suggest me any way to restore this thing. If I am going to download this directly from the iPohne then will this make any type of the different? And also thanks for suggesting me the above steps.

I am not getting the reason why you are not able to resolve the problem, because the actual user who was having this initial problem, he gets solution with this suggestion. Ok, for that I will recommend you to try the steps, again and also be very attentive whiel following the steps. I am sure that at this time you will get your problem resolved. If again you get the problem even after following with the steps then the last suggestion for you is to contact with the Apple care. They will surely help in your case.