Thread: Laptop compatible enough to run EVE Online and Dragon Age Origins

Laptop compatible enough to run EVE Online and Dragon Age Origins

I did some exploration on this, but all items I spot is too expensive. All I see is i3s and i5s with cards in neighborhood of Geforce 550-555M. This is over the top excess for me, so I attempted getting a load of laptops with slower CPUs, but these are generally combined with absolutely crappy video cards. And then off kilter incorporated representation is out of the issue. Is there anything over there that is "actually enough" for what I require with nothing extraneous? I am looking to spend $400-600 and I positively don’t would like to go any higher.

re: Laptop compatible enough to run EVE Online and Dragon Age Origins

Sounds prefer you require an AMD A-series Llano machine; however this will need you to be more receptive on incorporated design. Unequivocally picked up a Toshiba for the youngster from best equipped purchase for $450, it will run dark ops with low graphic.

Your above post gave me a nice idea. I agree, unquestionably an AMD A6 machine, nothing else will contend with it in the $500 cost go.

They're restored by the producer and have the same warranty as retail. The parts I've viewed are right now a spot over your cost extend-XPS 15 (i5-2410/GT 525M) for $619 is not shabby whatsoever (but a small over your plan but give you liberate 2~3 day transporting). Yet as others have at present said, if you're set within your plan an A6-outfitted laptop is a solid deal too.

You are able to get the same specifications fresh out of the box new for a few bucks more, but hailing from a unexpected, and in my conclusion, preferred brand. Anyway prefer you expressed, its out of his plan and you lack the power to happen with a Llano laptop.

Re: Laptop compatible enough to run EVE Online and Dragon Age Origins

Going a bit off-topic here, but I've had only good fortunes with Dell laptops-obviously I did strive for the mid-heightened go models (which the XPS is) so I'm confident that is a component, but for the most part I'd express the evaluations support the XPS in construct value and speakers over the Toshiba. Obviously, I deviate and I can be the first to confirm I'm inclined as my laptop is a XPS but I've had only great things to declare concerning my interaction thus far.