Thread: skype and fring does not work with Nokia C6-01

skype and fring does not work with Nokia C6-01

some days before I have purchased Nokia C6-01 mobile phone. overall mobile phone is very nice but I am disappointed that Skype application and fring does not work properly with this phone. when I try do the voice call from Skype and fring at that time it gets failed. how to solve this issue?

Re: skype and fring does not work with Nokia C6-01

I have referred your problem and after referring your problem I will first suggest you try to solve this problem by removing both the application from your mobile phone and after that installing those application in your mobile phone again and after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

if you have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the application in your mobile phone then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing the restore factory setting your mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting your mobile phone you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. in my mobile same problem was occurred with Nokia N8 and after that I have done factory reset in my phone and after doing the factory reset my problem get solved.

Before you do the factory reset in your Nokia C6-01 mobile phone I will suggest you to take the back up of all the data from your mobile phone and after that only do the factory reset. if you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

I have reinstalled the Skype and fring in my mobile and after that also same problem was coming in my mobile phone and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by resetting the Nokia C6-01 mobile phone but that does nt help me to solve this issue.

what should I do to solve this?

you should also try to solve this problem by updating the software of the Nokia C6-01 mobile phone or you should visit the Nokia care and there you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing and then they will solve the problem.