Thread: blue question mark while viewing text message in Nokia N97

blue question mark while viewing text message in Nokia N97

Hi friends in my Nokia N97 mobile I have started getting one annoying issue. When I open the inbox in my mobile phone at that time some the message appears with the Blue question mark icon. this problem has started suddenly. if anyone else facing the same issue and have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: blue question mark while viewing text message in Nokia N97

Well I have read your problem and I will first suggest you that you have to make sure that the message which you have received is not congaing anything which does not support in the mobile phone. because normally this type of problem occurs when mobile receive unsupported stuff.

I will first suggest you to try to solve this problem by connecting your Nokia N97 with your computer with the help of the USB cable and you have to connect your mobile phone with the Nokia OVI suite. if you don’t have Nokia OVI suite then you have to first download the Nokia OVI suite from the internet and after that you have to install it in your system and after installing the Nokia OVI suite you have to take the back up of all the things like message, contacts and other things and after that you have to rest your mobile phone. now after resting the Nokia N97 you have to connect the mobile phone again with your computer and after that you have to restore all the stuffs to the mobile phone and after restoring the data you have to check whether problem get solved or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

if you don’t have Nokia OVI suite in your computer then you have to download the Nokia OVI suite by clicking below

NOKIA OVI SUITE.

After that install it in your mobile phone.

if you are getting the same issue afetr trying different above solution also then you should try to solve this problem updating the mobile software in your computer and after updating software in your Nokia N97 your problem will get solved.

I have downloaded the Nokia OVI suite in my computer from the Nokia official website and after that I have take the backup of all the data from my Nokia N97. now after that I have done factory reset in my mobile phone and after doing that also I get the same issue. now after that I have also tried to update the software but In my mobile phone I am using latest software. what should I do to solve this issue?

as you have mentioned that you are still having the same issue after trying different solution then I will suggest you that you should contact the Nokia care and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your Nokia N97 and after that then will solve this issue.

I have visited Nokia care after looking at your post and after that I have tell them about the problem and they have solved the issue and now all the things are working fine in my Nokia N97. thanks for helping me.