Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2011

Samsung Series 7 laptops release date and price

H, I am about to have a laptop from the Samsung series 7 but when I search the internet about the same, I got the design and some features about the product but I came across too many website but didn?t get the releasing date as the model I have mentioned is only available for preordering.

Thus please tell me if here anybody knows about the releasing date and price if possible, any suggestion would be appreciated.
Old 02-10-2011

Re: Samsung Series 7 laptops release date and price

why don?t you contact Samsung service center for the same or you can visit their respective website as well.

I am suggesting you this because see that are the only sources from where you can get accurate information about the product you want.
Old 05-10-2011

Re: Samsung Series 7 laptops release date and price

See once when I was searching the same I got the lines ?The Samsung Series 7 will be obtainable starting October 2, 2011. It will retail for $999 to $1,299 according to the product design and specification.?

So we are hoping for the best, and I would suggest you to keep an eye on their official site, they may have keep notification over there for sure.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,