Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The uninstallation process on trial version of KASPERSKY mobile security

Portable Devices

Old 30-09-2011

The uninstallation process on trial version of KASPERSKY mobile security

hi guys, I have a some problem related to the uninstallation of KASPERSKY mobile antivirus 8.0 on E70 mobile. I have install trial version of KASPERSKY mobile security in my mobile. After the trial version was expired , when I trying to remove KASPERSKY mobile security on my mobile that time it is asking me for KASPERSKY code , I have not any idea about KASPERSKY code. I am using the trial version of KASPERSKY mobile antivirus. I also reset my mobile using restore factory setting but itís not working. I also type my mobile phone default code but itís not working. Can anybody know the code for KASPERSKY mobile antivirus? I am looking for default KASPERSKY antivirus uninstallation code. I want to remove this tool as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Old 30-09-2011

re: The uninstallation process on trial version of KASPERSKY mobile security

hi, these are the 30 days register code. When you install KASPERSKY mobile antivirus on your mobile then they used there KASPERSKY register code .each mobile have their own register application code. Thatís why itís a personal registration code; you set in the application during the first usage of KASPERSKY mobile security.
Old 30-09-2011

hey, I search the information about KASPERSKY mobile security uninstallation problem. But after I search this I know that even kapersky lab team didnít found the any problem about that. They never met such as an unstallation problem on KASPERSKY mobile security. For my opinion when I install KASPERSKY mobile security greater than 12 times. After the first reboot they ask me for master code for KASPERSKY mobile security. The solution is taking back up on your mobile then update your mobile.
Old 30-09-2011

hii, you have two options the first is get the code from KASPERSKY lab and second option is format your mobile phone. The KASPERSKY lab will implement the new features like password recovery when the next version is coming.
Old 30-09-2011

this version of KASPERSKY mobile security create unistallation problem in many mobiles like E-series, some nokia mobile.hey if they provide any default code for KASPERSKY mobile security then search it on google or contact with KASPERSKY lab. Provide them your mobile model number and your mobile imei number.
Old 30-09-2011

hello, you know many of us download and use the product because it was KASPERSKY product. I use licence copy for my systems .but unfortunately the KASPERSKY mobile security 8.0 have some uninstalletion problem which is not solved by KASPERSKY team. Now, the main problem is we are not just waiting for their replies nor format mobile using update software.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,