Thread: Error code 80072EFD with Exchange on windows phone 7

Error code 80072EFD with Exchange on windows phone 7

I use Microsoft Exchange Server on windows phone 7 mobile OS. I had installing the certificate of the exchange server but now I faced problem with it. this process gives error code 80072EFD. This is happen when I try to use this exchange for synchronization purpose. Any help to avoid such error code will be appreciating.

Re: Error code 80072EFD with Exchange on windows phone 7

For solving this problem you need try to confirm that on your Windows Phone, all configuration works well. Then you need to go to Settings menu and hit the Mobile Network option. The next is to be choose an Data Connection and set it to "On". The other way is to be as first open Settings menu and select the Mobile Network option. This option help to set the 3G connection is on. After making this changes on your mobile OS, you can see that it solve error code.

As per you mentioned that you faced this problem when you try to synchronize data on this exchange server. In that situation try to set Hotmail -> settings -> sync settings -> scroll down to server. This configuration setting on the exchange server supports to avoid such error code and access this synchronization problem.

Check all server settings of course -- make sure remote syncing is enabled. If it is not enabled then you need to enable this option. If you are running Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, you enable Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync option. This option works to perform the synchronization in this software in proper way.

If you have not use and registered SSL certificate, then you need to use some process that helps to registered SSL certificate. If you already do this task, then also you need to check this certificate. I hope that it solve your problem.

If this certification works well then you need to follow hard reset the phone to start from scratch. This will be works to again set the configuration to the proper manner. Here there are six steps to hard reset Windows Phone 7. You can do this task by following settings -> about -> reset phone this process. The result is a highly responsive, fast and very stable and robust operating system for smartphone.

This error code arrives because of the Information cannot be synchronized because a connection to the network was not detected. In such problem, I suggest to you for use an reconnectivity process. This helps to you for solving your problem. the manual of this exchange server helps to solve your connectivity problem.

Few of the other reasons behind this problem and this is that a certificate is not installed on the server. If you are using a Windows phone 7 based device, install a valid certificate on the server. You can found this certification on the online official site or something else third party site.