Thread: BlackBerry Torch 9800 is unable to log on to exchange server

BlackBerry Torch 9800 is unable to log on to exchange server

I have BlackBerry Torch 9800 and have had no difficulty syncing with my address book, calendar and notes. Then I updated the Desktop Manager to the latest and after I'm receiving this message you can not log on to Exchange Server. Please check the server access or provide a valid password I'm not using an Exchange server and as I said previous to that only occurred after updating the Desktop Manager. I would appreciate if someone can help me and give me with a gradually instructions I'm not the best in computers the setting of the company's account set to none. Please guys a little help here

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9800 is unable to log on to exchange server

I have the solution presumptuous you have the latest Desktop Manager installed on BB, with both BB & OL 2010 closed
    • Open Control Panel and after that click Mail
    • at the time the popup window, click Show Profiles
    • choose your profile and click the Copy button. Name the duplicate of what you desire - that's not leaving to remain at all times.
    • Initiate Desktop Manager and connect your BlackBerry .
    • Initiate the configuration of your host, but choosing the profile copy of any article. Click OK when asked about DS reallocation of folders.
    • later than configure any component of Outlook, click OK until you go back to your main window DS. At this point, you be supposed to not receive the error message above.
    • Go DS and configure all Outlook components by means of the original profile. You will obtain the message folder reassignment again - just click OK.
    • When over, click OK until you go back to the main window of the DS. You must not receive any error messages at this point.
    • as of the Control Panel, go back to Mail and remove the copy profile created earlier.
    Hope this works

I just don’t understand Why BlackBerry DS would even think I have Exchange while I do not now and have by no means had it, I do not know. I use Outlook 2007, Bold 9000.

I have this happen from time to time, apparently randomly, as there have been no configuration alter between running and not running.What I found works the last time, immediately by test and error, remove the battery resets the BlackBerry, restart your computer, start the BlackBerry Desktop Software, connect BB, go to page BBDS Organizing and restore the configuration. Then put them back and it works. PITA, but it is not essential to reinstall me.

This easy solution that worked for me ... approximately. Any idea why I can not organize my notebook? anybody? I could see, set up, but then the brand would be gone! I miss him. Always synchronized before.

I search for a answer most of today, and this worked perfectly!
    1. The difficult I do right away.
    2. The not possible takes rather longer.
    3. The easy go beyond my ability.