Thread: kindle Fire Vs Kindle DX vs. Kindle Touch

kindle Fire Vs Kindle DX vs. Kindle Touch

Hello I am starting this thread to increase my knowledge so please share your excellent knowledge with me. As title said everything so my question is this one only. What is the basic difference between them? And how kindle fire is useful than the other two kindle products. So please share your ideas with me. I am sure that you guys will help me to improve my knowledge. All replies are appreciated.

Re: kindle Fire Vs Kindle DX vs. Kindle Touch

It’s a nice question as kindle fire is released I think today only (not sure) so people really want to know about it and what’s new with it and the comparison within the previous products. And even I would like to know about it. So I am sure that someone will post some information regarding to this.

As if you compare this three in a price then I will go with the Kindle Fire because it’s new and fully touch supporting and I heard that its price is around 200$, And if you compare this with Kindle DX so its price is around 380$(not sure). And even Kindle Fire having many new features like its storage capacity is more and even they are providing Amazon Silk cloud-accelerated browser for easy web access. So I think its best as compare to the price and if you will talk about the kindle touch so I never liked it I think it will come around 100 or 150$. But it’s time to pay for new one.

Yes there are huge price difference between three of this but still if you compare Kindle DX then I will gives you 9.7" E Ink Pearl display with the keyboard whereas Kindle fire is having only 7" Vibrant Color IPS. And even kindle fire only gives you a WIFI connectivity where as Kindle touch gives you WIFI and free 3G and kindle DX offers only free 3G. And yes the best thing regarding to Kindle Fire is its providing you Amazon Silk cloud-accelerated browser for web access which was not present within any kindle previous products. And even it is having TV show features which were not present within the previous ones.

Hello As if you compare this three with the On-device Storage then there is huge different between them. Kindle Fire gives you 8GB space whereas Kindle DX and Kindle touch only gives you a 4GB space that is even only for Books. In kindle fire it will give you this space is for 80 apps plus either 10 movies or 800 songs or 6,000 books. And if you compare this three in a weight then Kindle Fire is heavier than Kindle touch and lighter than Kindle DX. And Kindle fire is easy in use in compare with these two.

Hello thank you for your replies guys now I am clear with many of my doubt and even I go with the review of it on the Amazon site so now there is no doubt among them. Thank you for your help.