Thread: Incorrect time stamp on windows phone 7

Incorrect time stamp on windows phone 7

Hello friends, I've always had problems with unlocked phones with Windows on Rogers’s network in Canada giving incorrect time stamps SMS, but could make changes to the registry to correct this on the phone before Windows 7. Now that registration is not accessible by telephone at Windows 7 has anyone found any other, or avoid? So please help and give some of the solution and also you have sort of the solution to solve it then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Incorrect time stamp on windows phone 7

I think you might have the setting of the time on the phone, it might be related to the setting which you have done it and also which you think you have provide it on the phone, so you better check it and get it done.

First, I would like to set your time zone. To do this, please go to Settings > Date and time > and uncheck the "Automatically adjust." Now make sure it is set at the correct time zone. Correct inconsistencies re-enable "Automatic". If the time zone is set correctly from the beginning, then you can adjust the time manually entering the correct time on the Time field. Hope this helps make clear the trouble and hope that the declaration as well as for you.

The date and time settings on my WP7 are not the problem, the entry of text messages from my service provider are off by four hours. That's the problem.

It also had the same problem with T-mobile key HD7 with wrong timestamps incoming SMS. I thought a change to fix this problem:
    • Go to Settings in the phone
    • In that select the Date and Time
    • Now turned off "Set Automatically"
    • After that set the time the Time Zone to "UTC Casablanca"
    • And then adjusted the time manually

It works now, but I have to remember to change the time when daylight saving time during the day arrives. I wonder if HTC HD7 is a problem or if it is a mistake in WP7.

This may correct the incoming SMS message time stamp, but it makes all emails incoming and outgoing others, etc. come into view with an wrong time stamp as set out in a time zone different from the one you are getting in.

So to avoid damage to HTC or something, but I think this may be a thing of HTC. I move a lot of phones, I have the new BlackBerry 9930 (Sprint) and all my time stamps are perfect. A friend has the HTC Evo 3D and their time stamps are always jacked. Well - I've always been interested in phones with Windows, especially in recent times, so I got a HTC Arrival same. People say it's a support tower or anything, but if that's the case, then why does my BlackBerry from Sprint have the correct information when I came to Sprint no.

I think you might be able to understand and also you will be able to solve the problem which you are getting on the phone with the time stamp, so get it and solve the problem with the phone.

I would suggest you to take the advice of the above users as they have seen and also have worked on the problem and also they have solved the problem which you are getting it on the phone. This type of the problem is been seen with the many of the users and also the user are unable to solve the problem. If you are still not able to solve that problem then I would suggest you to call the phone company and also the network provider company which you are using and any one of them might have the solution for you and also you will be able to solve the problem.

I think to search on the internet is the best and also the simple and best idea for the solution of the problem which are been related to the phones, so you better go on to the Google and get the problem solved for you.