Thread: Getting WP7 Marketplace error and Zune Marketplace error

Getting WP7 Marketplace error and Zune Marketplace error

I'm trying to buy a Windows Marketplace, on my phone, I had the opportunity to download and install the trial, when I decided I was satisfied with the application proceeded to purchase the application, when I selected to buy, I went to the proof screen payment and said my credit card, then select buy again to confirm the payment and after a brief think that returns the message "Can not get this information at this time. Back in a while." little time has been 3 days now, FYI I tried this again on 3G and Wireless. Today I try to buy all the way during the Zune. When I click to buy the Zune goes to the proof page and shows my credit card and press the button to buy back after a brief think it shows an error that says "Web Help an unknown error." So please help me and give me some solution.

Re: Getting WP7 Marketplace error and Zune Marketplace error

First, uninstall the test edition (grip down the game uninstall) and try to buy the complete edition again. If the error persists, contact customer service by phone, and it sounds like a billing problem.

Accurately the same problem, the error is c101c401 today to try to pay money for Hydro Thunder on my phone of Windows. This has not happened before and I checked to make sure the billing in order is correct and it is. I have logged into the billing.microsoft.com to check, there were several of the billing profiles, but each has the correct credit card on file and the termination date is 3+ years from now. I also went and bought a few Xbox Live point’s xbox.com little minutes ago with the windows accurately the same Live ID and a billing account and it worked fine, but the error appears c101c401 in the Zune software and Windows when it comes to Phone buy one.

I think you should try on the internet and you will be able to get the solution for the problem which toy are having it and also you will be to get the solution to solve the problem.

Just had this error, and had spoken with Microsoft support which was excellent. First, make sure that your billing information is correct and updated - I know many of you have done this, but I say just in case people just read this answer without reading the thread. The question, in my case, I had a billing account before the old credit card (same number), which was canceled because the account had set my son's Xbox Live on it and needed to change this. As a result, had two billing accounts with Microsoft, both apparently with the same credit card - but with a card to "eliminate" the credit had expired and a new one. The old man had a description of the Xbox Live account and the new was my Microsoft billing account. It seems that this may confuse the market, and was collecting old invalid account.

Could you make sure your region coincides with the settings (phone, Zune account, WLID). Have you ever succeeded in buying something from the Zune Marketplace (applications, songs, movies?)

If the solution is sounds recognizable, how to fix it, the Zune go to Settings or to the account and click on MY ACCOUNT. Since my Zune by clicking the website has BILLING INFORMATION UPDATE. This takes you to the billing pages. Alternatively, you should be able to navigate directly to Sign in to Billing and Account Management Check the dropdown list at the top of this page (My Microsoft Billing Account). If more than one, you may have the same problem as me. Click Go to special or the personal information and then check each of the accounts by select the drop down menu, if any of them are out of date, contain been irrecoverable or invalid credit card and have the explanation of the account set up on Xbox Live, then just change this description Old Xbox Live. In my case I had an Xbox Live and the other to my Microsoft billing account and simply change the explanation of the account is not valid Xbox Live for Xbox Live OLD. Once I had done, and is satisfied that the billing information is the actual account log well, first of my Windows Live account on the PC and shut down and restart the phone. After that, market purchases have worked very well (so far only tested on the phone, but did not expect any other issues).

I think the above user have helped you and also you can try it and get it done and also to solve the problem of yours and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours, so you should try it.

You should search on the internet and you will be able to find and also you will be able to get some of the link and also you will be to get the link which might have the articles where such type might be solved and also you might be able to get the solution and also you will be able to get the solution to solve the problem, other than you can do as the above users have told you to do and also might you will be solve the problem.